Where in the World Are You ~

Options
2»

Comments

• ToBeGolden
    ToBeGolden Member Posts: 695
    Options
    near Seattle
    I am a laryngectomee, which means my vocal cords have been removed. I live in Bothell WA, which is on the northern edge of the Seattle metropolitan area. I have children in Portland and Eugene, so I drive thru Albany OR from time to time. Add me to the map if it is not too much trouble.

My user name, ToBeGolden, refers too Golden Retrievers. They have a personality and outlook that I hope we all can maintain.

Rick.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    nick770 said:

feel free to add me im in
    feel free to add me im in Columbus, OH

Only If....
    You know where Mansfield and Mount Vernon are....LOL.
  • CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options

near Seattle
    I am a laryngectomee, which means my vocal cords have been removed. I live in Bothell WA, which is on the northern edge of the Seattle metropolitan area. I have children in Portland and Eugene, so I drive thru Albany OR from time to time. Add me to the map if it is not too much trouble.

My user name, ToBeGolden, refers too Golden Retrievers. They have a personality and outlook that I hope we all can maintain.

Rick.

New Dog
    ToBeGolden,

Can I use the personality and outlook traits to convince my wife we need a Golden Retriever?

Love the dog,

Matt
  • Tanager75
    Tanager75 Member Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

New Dog
    ToBeGolden,

Can I use the personality and outlook traits to convince my wife we need a Golden Retriever?

Love the dog,

Matt

Midwest
    I'm from Southwest IA originally (first 47 years of my life). Treated for my tonsil cancer in Seattle, WA where I have lived the last 8 years. I just passed the 3 year mark of diagnosis June 1. In reference to some of the posts, in my case, I never got cancer in Iowa. Seems to be something I got in the Great Northwest. The thought of using a computer for support would never have occurred to me in Iowa either (the go it alone attitude). The bad news was the cancer, the good news was I found this site. I still monitor this site on my spouses' IPAD. I don't know my password (comes up automatically on the desk top) and so don't post much. I don't know if the not knowing my own password is from Chemo and radiation or something inherent to Iowegians. This is my lame attempt at humor.

Peace,

Mark
  • Skiffin16
    Options

near Seattle

Rick.

Added
    Rick, you were added many moons ago brother....

~John
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Tanager75 said:

Midwest
    I'm from Southwest IA originally (first 47 years of my life). Treated for my tonsil cancer in Seattle, WA where I have lived the last 8 years. I just passed the 3 year mark of diagnosis June 1. In reference to some of the posts, in my case, I never got cancer in Iowa. Seems to be something I got in the Great Northwest. The thought of using a computer for support would never have occurred to me in Iowa either (the go it alone attitude). The bad news was the cancer, the good news was I found this site. I still monitor this site on my spouses' IPAD. I don't know my password (comes up automatically on the desk top) and so don't post much. I don't know if the not knowing my own password is from Chemo and radiation or something inherent to Iowegians. This is my lame attempt at humor.

Peace,

Mark

Ummmm....
    LOL, OK back on track....where would you like to be added on the map.

Don't worry, I have a very good memory concerning many things...usually worthless trivia. And I'm usually pretty good with passwords. But I'm on the map so little, I usually forget it everytime.

JG
  • Tanager75
    Tanager75 Member Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Seattle
    I continue to have a good experience with Virgina Mason Hopital.

Peace,

Mark