MRI 5/30/12.

pscott1
pscott1 Member Posts: 207 Member
Hi everyone. I haven't posted in awhile. I've been on chemo break since January 13th. I went back for MRI yesterday. She told me that she took 1100 images. I see Onc in the morning and get labs done. I am so scared. My last MRI 12 weeks ago showed 15 lesions still in both lobes of my liver. I haven't had treatment for 4 months so I'm just leary about what has been happening in my body since that long break. Please say prayers for me! I still come on and read about how everyone is doing every few days but it is so hard to imagine going thru treatment and any scares again about where I stand with this disease now. I'm going to a Relay For Life tomorrow evening...good timing for whatever my results are. Thanks in advance for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I don't know what I'd do without this site to go to for support.

Pam

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Pam
    I certainly pray that at the very worst you have remained stable during your break.

I don't recall what prompted your long break in treatment.

Was there any discussion when you had your last MRI about restarting treatment before now?

Please let us know how things go.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    pscott
    Be sure to let us know of your results. Hope all goes well for you. Hugs!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Scan
    Prayers on the way for a better scan this time. Let us know.

Kim
  • son of hal
    son of hal Member Posts: 117
    Prayers for no new growth.
    Prayers for no new growth. Build up your strength during your break.
    Take care
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member
    Pam, I will be praying for
    Pam, I will be praying for you! I hate that you are scared and I hope it helps to know that we are out here listening and supporting you. GOD bless you.
    Brenda
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Praying for good results
    Praying for you, Pam!

*hugs*
    Gail