Anyone need mastectomy camisoles?

Options
Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
I don't know why I've held on to them so long...

One is an XL with c/d pillow foobs, the other is a large with slightly smaller pillow foobs. I wore a 16 at the time and both fit fine. Both zip up the front and have pockets for drains, and they're white. I only wore them for 2 or 3 weeks so they're in very good condition.

I called my local ACS and they can't take them...I would like to help someone in need. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• Annanza
    Annanza Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mastectomy camisoles
    Hi Linda... I'm so deranged right now I can't work out how to PM you! Sigh, I used to be a competent adult, believe it or not. And I am having a double mastectomy in less than two weeks and camisoles are on my list. I'm sure someone will help me figure out the PM system,
    Yours in a daze, Annie
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Annanza said:

Mastectomy camisoles
    Hi Linda... I'm so deranged right now I can't work out how to PM you! Sigh, I used to be a competent adult, believe it or not. And I am having a double mastectomy in less than two weeks and camisoles are on my list. I'm sure someone will help me figure out the PM system,
    Yours in a daze, Annie

Annie,
    Sorry I didn't

Annie,

Sorry I didn't include instructions...I replied to your PM.

Hugs,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Annie,
    Sorry I didn't

Annie,

Sorry I didn't include instructions...I replied to your PM.

Hugs,

Linda

bumping up ....
    .... :-)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Annanza said:

Mastectomy camisoles
    Yours in a daze, Annie

bumping up

bumping up