Endoscopy Results

I finally got the results after 13 days. I suppose it took so long because of the holiday.
I really don't believe that?? Anyway, all 5 biopsies are negative. I was starting to
think, if there were a problem, I would of heard early on. Still, it is better to hear
the results asap. The Gastro doctor is very good, and has good bedside with his patients.
In other area's, such as this, not so good. When you think about it, 5 biopsies is scary.

I think you know I pray and understand everyone that is having testing this week, and
then waiting for the results.

Love Maggie

Comments

  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Happy Dance Time Maggie
    Put on some fun music and dance around the room!
    I'm so happy you got good results!


    Maggie Happy Dance!♥


    Big hugs,

    Jim
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Great News to hear !!!!
    Maggie,
    I am so glad to hear the GREAT news. I know you are too. It is so hard to have to wait for results like that. I know they use that Holiday excuse so much. The holiday is for 1 day only and it seems to put them back a week or 2....or so they say. In the meantime we are sitting and worrying. John.
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    "YIPPEE"!!!
    Hi sweet Maggie,
    Wow, I'm totally happy your 5 biopsies came back negative. Of course that was scary and I've been praying like the dickins that everything would be ok with you. Our prayers were answered indeed! My next Rituxan infusion is Tuesday, but I don't get nervous or anxious anymore...seems like I've been doing it forever, so it's become "old hat". Funny how we can adjust and just accept such things. Well my dear friend, now you can sit back and just enjoy your summer. I'm so happy for you! Love you...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hi Miss Maggie
    Hi Miss Maggie,
    Glad to hear that your test were all negative. "As people say no news is good news" or something like that lol! I'm probably going to wait like you since I don't see my onc until the 14th, will be drinking lots of teas to calm my nerves. Hope you're doing good, take care of yourself (((Hugs)))

    Sincerely,
    Liz
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    COBRA666 said:

    Great News to hear !!!!
    Maggie,
    I am so glad to hear the GREAT news. I know you are too. It is so hard to have to wait for results like that. I know they use that Holiday excuse so much. The holiday is for 1 day only and it seems to put them back a week or 2....or so they say. In the meantime we are sitting and worrying. John.

    You hit it
    Dear John,

    As always you are correct. One day holiday, and everything stops. Love Maggie
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    jimwins said:

    Happy Dance Time Maggie
    Put on some fun music and dance around the room!
    I'm so happy you got good results!


    Maggie Happy Dance!♥


    Big hugs,

    Jim

    Happy Dance????
    Jim, I'm not sure if I will ever do a happy dance. Especially with some of my friends
    on this site who are waiting for results, and coming out of remission. I know this is
    a terrible way to think, I'm sorry. I celebrate those in remission, pray for others
    and their struggles. The truth is, in most cases our dx is treatable.

    Love you Jim. Maggie
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    allmost60 said:

    "YIPPEE"!!!
    Hi sweet Maggie,
    Wow, I'm totally happy your 5 biopsies came back negative. Of course that was scary and I've been praying like the dickins that everything would be ok with you. Our prayers were answered indeed! My next Rituxan infusion is Tuesday, but I don't get nervous or anxious anymore...seems like I've been doing it forever, so it's become "old hat". Funny how we can adjust and just accept such things. Well my dear friend, now you can sit back and just enjoy your summer. I'm so happy for you! Love you...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

    Scary Isn't it
    And to you my friend Sue,

    Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. You figure, having 5 biopsies, they have to find
    something??? Right. A miracle they didn't.

    I know how well you are doing with Rituxan treatment. Just knowing all you do, babysitting,
    taking vacations, makes my heart swell. Plus, you are always there for new comers, and the
    old timers like me.

    GoD Bless, and love you too. Love Maggie
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929

    Hi Miss Maggie
    Hi Miss Maggie,
    Glad to hear that your test were all negative. "As people say no news is good news" or something like that lol! I'm probably going to wait like you since I don't see my onc until the 14th, will be drinking lots of teas to calm my nerves. Hope you're doing good, take care of yourself (((Hugs)))

    Sincerely,
    Liz

    Sweet Liz
    Dear Liz,

    I give you permission to have a glass of wine, instead of tea to calm your nerves.

    I remember you had so many tests this week. It is kinda scary waiting for so many results.
    I know you are correct. If something was really wrong, you would hear from the doctor
    before June 14. No news is good news. If you don't mind me saying, because I understand
    How the results can change your life, I too, am filled with anxiety waiting for your results.

    I pray for you sweet Liz. You too, take care of yourself. Love you Maggie
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Yay!!!!
    Maggie,
    So glad that the biopsies all turned out to be negative!! Great news!

    This journey is so difficult with waiting, watching, testing, waiting some more, and on and on it goes... A friend of mine always reminds me that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. So we are the Champions aren't we!??! This stuff is NOT EASY. And yet we are smart enough to lean on each other as needed...find great doctors, read the latest research and share it with one another and on top of it all, face the music. And then dance to it!!

    So dance my friend! Thanks for the great, great news. Made my day!!

    love,
    Donna
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    onlytoday said:

    Yay!!!!
    Maggie,
    So glad that the biopsies all turned out to be negative!! Great news!

    This journey is so difficult with waiting, watching, testing, waiting some more, and on and on it goes... A friend of mine always reminds me that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. So we are the Champions aren't we!??! This stuff is NOT EASY. And yet we are smart enough to lean on each other as needed...find great doctors, read the latest research and share it with one another and on top of it all, face the music. And then dance to it!!

    So dance my friend! Thanks for the great, great news. Made my day!!

    love,
    Donna

    Thank you Donna
    Dear Donna,

    Not sure if you read my post to Jim. Anyway, I am relieved for now. Happy Dance, sorry no.

    Since I have been on this journey with you for awhile. I am so sorry you are in pain with Shingles. When does it end?? I totally agree, champions we are. We take each step as it comes. It's not easy. We can't give up hope. And if we do, we can always share on this site
    our feelings for the day.

    I believe it was Fran who stated we cannot have the shingles vaccine. I read the very same thing. If you want, I can post this info to you. Let me know.

    I know you have the very best doctors. Let me know what they say.

    Stay strong. Hopefully the pain will lessen. Love Maggie