Free mug for a lucky 1-year survivor!

Options
TraciInLA
TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
Cleaning out our kitchen cupboard last night, I found a mug I bought myself 2 years ago to celebrate my 1-year cancerversary (just celebrated 3 years this month!). It’s a white mug with pink lettering: “Here’s to Survival! 1 year cancer free.” If any of you is nearing your 1-year cancerversary, I would love to pass it on to help you celebrate with a little style!

I bought the mug from CafePress, and you can see a picture of it here: http://www.cafepress.com/+cancer_free_1_years_martini_mug,175429548

I only used it for probably 6 months (and then apparently put it in said kitchen cupboard and forgot all about it!), so it’s in very good condition, no stains or chips. If you’d like it, please private message me –- I’d be happy to put it in the mail to the first person I hear from!

Traci

Comments

• faith_trust_and_a_little_bit_of_chemotherapy
    Options
    Oh, THAT kind of mug...
    I thought for a moment you meant the kind you get from vigilant caregivers drawing blood, pressing fingers into scars, or the receipt from a receptionist for your co-pay.

Congratulations on 3 years!
  • TraciInLA
    Options

Oh, THAT kind of mug...
    I thought for a moment you meant the kind you get from vigilant caregivers drawing blood, pressing fingers into scars, or the receipt from a receptionist for your co-pay.

Congratulations on 3 years!

You Big Yellow Liar...
    No, YOU thought I meant the "portrait" taken of you at the police station after that...little...ahem..."misunderstanding."

Those of us who've met you all suspect that you have a shady past that may or may not include THAT kind of "mug"!

:-) Traci
  • TraciInLA
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

You Big Yellow Liar...
    No, YOU thought I meant the "portrait" taken of you at the police station after that...little...ahem..."misunderstanding."

Those of us who've met you all suspect that you have a shady past that may or may not include THAT kind of "mug"!

:-) Traci

We have a winner!
    debi.18 just celebrated her 1-year cancerversary last week -- I couldn't have timed my kitchen cleaning spree any better! And she's promised to pass on the mug to someone else when it's their turn....a new tradition for us here on the board, perhaps?

Debi, I'll put the mug in the mail to you next week -- absolutely no need to pay me for anything, just promise to have a big cup of hot chocolate (with whipped cream and sprinkles, and perhaps a brownie to go with it?) for me!

Traci
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

We have a winner!
    debi.18 just celebrated her 1-year cancerversary last week -- I couldn't have timed my kitchen cleaning spree any better! And she's promised to pass on the mug to someone else when it's their turn....a new tradition for us here on the board, perhaps?

Debi, I'll put the mug in the mail to you next week -- absolutely no need to pay me for anything, just promise to have a big cup of hot chocolate (with whipped cream and sprinkles, and perhaps a brownie to go with it?) for me!

Traci

Yea!!!!
    Thank you Traci! I'm honored! Hot chocolate with whipped cream and a pan of your pumpkin swirl brownies. In honor of you and all the fabulous pinks!

New tradition has begun!

Thanks again Traci. Hugs, Debi
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Yea!!!!
    Thank you Traci! I'm honored! Hot chocolate with whipped cream and a pan of your pumpkin swirl brownies. In honor of you and all the fabulous pinks!

New tradition has begun!

Thanks again Traci. Hugs, Debi

Share the Brownies
    Debi, I think the tradition should be to share the brownies too!

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Cindy