Cancer Walk this weekend

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
I am on Team for 24 hr cancer walk-first time doing this. Team captain very organized-we all signed up for misc time slots to make sure at LEAST one member of team on track at all times! Should be fun-hope the weather is good..

Denise

Comments

• sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    I will be in our church's
    I will be in our church's Relay for Life team this weekend too in Kenai, Alaska.... will be walking and raising money and mostly to support a cure and total prevention of all types of cancer .... anyone else walking and where? Will have you all in my thoughts as I walk.... Sue D
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    sdukowitz said:

I will be in our church's
    I will be in our church's Relay for Life team this weekend too in Kenai, Alaska.... will be walking and raising money and mostly to support a cure and total prevention of all types of cancer .... anyone else walking and where? Will have you all in my thoughts as I walk.... Sue D

walk
    WILL BE WALKING FOR RELAY FOR LIFE IN LOGAN <COUNTY WEST VIRGINIA FRIDAY JUNE 1 2012 WILL WALK A LAP FOR ALL OF MY CHAT FRIENDS 8yrs n countin love n GOD BLESS all of u
  • disneyfan2008
    CHERYL 4 said:

walk
    WILL BE WALKING FOR RELAY FOR LIFE IN LOGAN

walk this weekend..is in NYS
    walk this weekend..is in NYS (near Poughkeepsie)
  • disneyfan2008
    CHERYL 4 said:

walk
    WILL BE WALKING FOR RELAY FOR LIFE IN LOGAN

• Monicalynn
    Monicalynn Member Posts: 61

walking
    Walking tomorrow night up here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I live in North Pole and have been walking for the past four years on a team up here. It is a awesome event and glad to see so many people walking.
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    I came on to cheer you on
    I came on to cheer you on and saw all these other pink sisters walking also so good luck to all and have fun where ever you are at.
    Hugs Frankie
  • disneyfan2008

I came on to cheer you on
    I came on to cheer you on and saw all these other pink sisters walking also so good luck to all and have fun where ever you are at.
    Hugs Frankie

Thanks all..i felt you
    Thanks all..i felt you walking the track with me...my hubby and one grandson (5 yrs)

we walked sat afternoon few hours and then sun am 2 hrs...

Denise
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Thanks to all of you for
    Thanks to all of you for walking for your pink sisters!