salls41-Sandy , How are you doing 1 week later?

rallendorfer
rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
Just checking in to see how you are doing now that some time has passed with those drains? Are you still having minimal pain? Are you doing ok?
Prayers going up for you now,
Rebecca

Comments

• salls41
    salls41 Member Posts: 340
    How Sweet of you to ask!
    Hi Rebecca, how sweet of you to ask.. I am doing very well thanks, just came in from my follow up appt with the surgeon. I Had 2 drains come out ( still have 2) and he took out my stitches. My pain is still minimal. I am so very fortunate! I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers! How about yourself?
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    salls41 said:

How Sweet of you to ask!
    Hi Rebecca, how sweet of you to ask.. I am doing very well thanks, just came in from my follow up appt with the surgeon. I Had 2 drains come out ( still have 2) and he took out my stitches. My pain is still minimal. I am so very fortunate! I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers! How about yourself?

Hooray to get at least 2 of
    Hooray to get at least 2 of those awful drains out! They are horrible. I am sending gentle hugs and still praying for you.

Hugs, Megan
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    salls41 said:

How Sweet of you to ask!

Amen to 2 drains out!
    It just seemed to happen so fast. One day you were saying that you had to go in for surgery the next day, and now you are doing so much better. I am so glad.

I am getting better every day after the chemo last Friday. 6 more to go...I hate them. I feel like I'm recovering from the flu for a week. Today I did a little of this and a little of that and my chest feels like its caving in from fatigue. But, I am still ok!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Amen to 2 drains out!
    It just seemed to happen so fast. One day you were saying that you had to go in for surgery the next day, and now you are doing so much better. I am so glad.

I am getting better every day after the chemo last Friday. 6 more to go...I hate them. I feel like I'm recovering from the flu for a week. Today I did a little of this and a little of that and my chest feels like its caving in from fatigue. But, I am still ok!

Yippee, and Hallelujah to having 2 of the 4 drains
    yanked out! I am so happy to hear that you are minimal pain -- and moving about
    freely.

Continued good health, and speedy recovery -- you are a WOMAN to be reckoned with!!!

Gentle Hugs,

Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Amen to 2 drains out!

*Rallendorfer* .. special hugs for you dear Sister ...
    finishing chemo, and heading towards that finish line --- Such a strong and fierce
    WARRIOR ---

Yes, that fatigue seems to engulf our every moment, and zest for life. Continue success,
    and strength for you dear, Sister.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    VickiSam said:

Yippee, and Hallelujah to having 2 of the 4 drains
    yanked out! I am so happy to hear that you are minimal pain -- and moving about
    freely.

Continued good health, and speedy recovery -- you are a WOMAN to be reckoned with!!!

Gentle Hugs,

Vicki Sam

Wishing you both the best!
    Wishing you both the best!

Praying and hugs,

Lex