anyone tried Hallelujah Diet for cancer

jim and i
jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
Jim and I were going to try the Hallelujah Diet just before he was diagnosed. When he was diagnosed we didn't think about it again until the recent news that his cancer spread to the lungsit. The website has many testimonies from cancer survivors. We were thinking of trying it since the oncologist said he wouldn't survive surgery or more chemo. The founder, George Malkmus said he had colon cancer and was cured in 1 year. Just wondering if anyone has tried it.

Debbie

Comments

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    I'd never heard of it, so had to do some research....
    there are many testimonies by folks who have/had cancer. It appears to be a vegan diet...I think why not try it, it certainly can't cause any harm (I mean like some wild crazy "eat grapefruits and drink cranberry juice" for a year kind of thing) :).

p
  • Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member

I'd never heard of it, so had to do some research....
    there are many testimonies by folks who have/had cancer. It appears to be a vegan diet...I think why not try it, it certainly can't cause any harm (I mean like some wild crazy "eat grapefruits and drink cranberry juice" for a year kind of thing) :).

p

Hi Debbie ...
    I've not heard of it either ...but there is so much research out there on anything chock full fresh veggies and fruit being good for you.

Before I wsa ever sick I did some juicing but never stuck to it...I will say my nutrition doctor seemed to favor a "mediteranean diet" as one of the best in the world. Gosh, so much info out there you have to wade through so much ....but I think you should try it...but of course I am no physician or nutritionist ....

I'm glad you posted I was wodering how Jim was doing? Keeping you guys in my prayers and actually just finished them and was checking on my board friends .....truly praying hard for you and your husband :)

Best,

Tim

I was also looking to see how some others were doing, Ladylacy, Kperry, wishingforamiracle, Roger (who recently posted the title "taped out", and Ron (who had some cancer move to his lungs) .... I'm praying hard for them too and just wonder how they are doing since some of their most recent posts did not have the best of news. I have many on my list ... of course praying all my cyber board c friends continue to do well, be well and get well. :):) Truly greatest bunch of people I know.
  • Hacres
    Hacres Member Posts: 1
    Hallelujah Diet for cancer
    Debbie - There are literally HUNDREDS of testimonies on the Hallelujah Acres website regarding people healing their own cancer by changing what they eat (www.hacres.com). It's not the food that does it; the food provides the conditions for the body to heal itself. And it's not just adding RAW fruits and vegetables. It also means removing substances that cause cancer and feed it (ie sugar, processed foods, animal-based foods, etc). Food is the fuel that can cause your body to heal itself or destroy itself. Hallelujah Acres holds first-weekend-of-the-month free seminar about the topic of disease and diet (first Saturday of every month at 10am at Hallelujah Acres in Shelby, NC).

One thing to remember: raw vegetable juices are the key; they are concentrated nutrition that will empower your immune system like rocket fuel!

Read Hallelujah Acres' materials on their website, and get the book The China Study. You will be amazed at the power of food to help the body heal itself of anything - even cancer. :)
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Debbie
    We never know unless we try, mix it with a lot of pray and who know what is in the mind of our savior. I am a strong believe in ACT Alternative Cancer Treatment, if you remember I was told on my 3rd NPC cancer there is nothing more they can do but give more Chemo and even with that I had only a 5% chance. God lead me to find just what was right for me, now 6 ½ years passed my last Rad & Chemo I am still here. I say go for it and I like everyone will be keeping you both in prayer

God Bless and keep you while in His Workshop
    Tim Hondo
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Hondo said:

Hi Debbie
    We never know unless we try, mix it with a lot of pray and who know what is in the mind of our savior. I am a strong believe in ACT Alternative Cancer Treatment, if you remember I was told on my 3rd NPC cancer there is nothing more they can do but give more Chemo and even with that I had only a 5% chance. God lead me to find just what was right for me, now 6 ½ years passed my last Rad & Chemo I am still here. I say go for it and I like everyone will be keeping you both in prayer

God Bless and keep you while in His Workshop
    Tim Hondo

A C T.
    As many of you know I am very much into Alternative Cancer Treatments as
    I have mentioned many times before the products I take for my immune system.
    I just wish I had the B@#*s to go all alternative to rid myself of my cancer. Yes the
    Bible says there is food on this earth to heal thy body, so again yes eating the right
    Raw, organic fruits and veggies 'CAN' jumpstart your body to reverse the oxidization
    process and rid the body of disease. The thing with any Protocol to rid the body of
    disease is that it is a change for LIFE, not just for a few weeks.
    Anyway I have some wonderful websites on Alternative supplements, treatments
    and diets.

My best for everyone here as always.

God bless
    Tonsil dad,

Dan.