Have a nice Memorial weekend!

Just wishing everyone a great and safe Memorial weekend.
I don't have a lot planned - going to visit a friend on
Sunday - he heard I can cook - LOL ☺.

Hugs and good wishes,

Jim

Comments

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Right back Atcha!!!
    Jim,
    I didn't get invited to my friends house...he heard I could EAT!!!!. LOL...John
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    The Weekend
    My brother is coming up from Florida and my daughter and son-in-law will be here too. Can't wait! (my husband cooks) :)

Hugs and healing to all,
    Donna
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Memorial Weekend
    Hi All

Wishing everyone a peaceful and happy weekend.

Saturday we will be at our daughter's graduation, she is receiving her Masters Degree in Social work. Then we will be celebrating her hard work and her birthday with a large dinner party. She planned the entire event, I think there will be close to 40 for the dinner. I didn't have to do anything. I'll try to get some pictures to post later.

Sunday/Monday hoping to get some new flowers to plant in the garden, maybe fire up the BBQ.
    And rest from Saturdays long day and evening.

Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    forme said:

Memorial Weekend
    Hi All

Wishing everyone a peaceful and happy weekend.

Saturday we will be at our daughter's graduation, she is receiving her Masters Degree in Social work. Then we will be celebrating her hard work and her birthday with a large dinner party. She planned the entire event, I think there will be close to 40 for the dinner. I didn't have to do anything. I'll try to get some pictures to post later.

Sunday/Monday hoping to get some new flowers to plant in the garden, maybe fire up the BBQ.
    And rest from Saturdays long day and evening.

Peaceful healing
    Lisha

Hey Lisha
    Hey Lisha - great to hear from you!

Tell your daughter congrats! Enjoy yourself.

Hugs,

Jim
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hello everyone!
    Hope everybody has a fun and safe memorial day weekend! Went to a party yesterday had fun the only thing is the wind with all the dirt, didn't let us eat in peace (that's the only thing I don't like about El Paso). Take care everybody!!! Hugs to all!

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • catwink22
    catwink22 Member Posts: 281

Hello everyone!
    Hope everybody has a fun and safe memorial day weekend! Went to a party yesterday had fun the only thing is the wind with all the dirt, didn't let us eat in peace (that's the only thing I don't like about El Paso). Take care everybody!!! Hugs to all!

Sincerely,
    Liz

Late arrival
    Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and this finds you all well! A time to reflect on those who gave some and some who gave all. GOD BLESS AMERICA and EVERYONE!

Cat