O.T. getting away mini vacation

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Anyone getting away for memorial weekend? we are camping (Lake George NYS) and one month from today is our BIG trip to Disney World! super excited...two daughters, 2 grandons and two of us..(youngest graduated from college Thursday and our 27th anniversary as well as 4 yrs post "END" of radiation..LOTS to celebrate

Denise

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    nope
    We were going to go camping but decided to stay home since in two weeks we will be camping for 12 days at Mammoth. Love camping so have fun for me! We went to Florida to Disney World to celebrate my finishing two years of treatment back in 99 and we LOVED it!

RE
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    I LOVE Lake George!
    We are camping fairly close to home at a beautiful NYS park close to Cooperstown.

Sue
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I LOVE Lake George!
    We are camping fairly close to home at a beautiful NYS park close to Cooperstown.

Sue

small world...Disney and
    small world...Disney and near Lake George!

I treated myself on Girls only (first time no kids) trip as celebration of finishing radiation. IT got me through it...i would just think Micky, Mickey Mickey

Denise
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

small world...Disney and
    small world...Disney and near Lake George!

I treated myself on Girls only (first time no kids) trip as celebration of finishing radiation. IT got me through it...i would just think Micky, Mickey Mickey

Denise

Camping
    We are camping this weekend. The lake is a couple of miles from our house so I'll feel like ivd had a vacation but it's still close to my doctor. Your trip to Disney sounds exciting with lots to celebrate. I know you are super excited.

Hugs,

Dawne