Options
2»

Comments

• seekingpeace7
    seekingpeace7 Member Posts: 12
    Options

Faith1122, missrenee, Lynn
    Faith1122, missrenee, Lynn Smith, karinna, RozHopkins, CHERYL 4,
    I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support, it means everything to me! You've all been so good to me, and your advice and words of encouragement have given me so much hope that I'm learning to accept my mother's condition. I thank you all very much for sharing your stories with me. It helps to know that I can come here to vent and have people who will understand me. I know that it's an extremely difficult time for me now but God has a plan and I will trust it.
    I'm really sorry for all of those that are dealing with this but just remember to stay strong, hold on to your faith and stay positive. I've been doing a lot of research since my mother's doctor was unable to offer us any conventional treatment and was looking at any other options. I found this medicine called Escozine that is made out of the scorpio's venom. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of it but apparently it works. Unfortunately since my mom's cancer has spread and is pretty much generalized, it's difficult to treat. I did purchase a bottle for her but I think her stage is final :(. For any of you fighting cancer, please do your research and look into it. I have seen some people online who have been saved by it! www.escozine.com.
    As for my mother, I feel like her condition is worsening day by day. She has been sleeping all day and every time I check up on her, she's sleeping :(. Yesterday she was hallucinating A LOT and it scared me to death. It's definitely not healthy for me to see this as it hurts so much.. but with your support, I know I can eventually get through this. This is extremely difficult for me to say and I love my mother to death.. but I'd rather have her be in paradise than suffer through this. :(
    I want to thank you all for being so kind to me and I know I can find the support I need here from such wonderful women like yourselves.
    My prayers are with those that are fighting this, never give up!
    xoxox love always
    Zara

Today my mom has been
    Today my mom has been sleeping all day long. She hasn't eaten or drank anything except for water this morning. When we try to wake her up she just say "ahh" but doesn't open her eyes or respond to anything we say. Her breathing is very heavy! Can someone please tell me what to expect?! Or is this normal among late stage cancer patients? I'm so worried and I know I've been trying to stay strong but I can't help but cry.. :'( seeing your mother not respond to anything you say is horrifying..
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetie, I know this is
    Oh sweetie, I know this is so hard for you. I was just 28 when I lost my mom very suddenly to spontaneous CJD, a rare and completely lethal illness. She died 3 months after initial diagnosis.

I felt the same way about my mom. She was always the one I talked with about everything. She was funny and incredibly sweet. I was pregnant with my only child when Mom died.

Talk with your physician if your depression goes beyond normal sadness. But, of course, it is normal to be sad about this.

It does get better, but I still miss my mom. My daughter loves hearing stories about her, so talking about her helps me too.

I am saddened that your mom was so against chemo. You see, I had chemo at age 33 and I am now 59! Still battling breast cancer, but still very much alive.

Take care of yourself now. I know, as a mom, it is what your mom wants. Please feel free to pm me anytime!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    missrenee said:

Oh, Zara, I am so sorry this is happening to you
    I understand your feelings about your mom. My mom is still living, but is on the opposite side of the country, elderly and not well. I try to get there as much as I can, but I'm currently back in treatment with Stage 4 and mets to bones. Sometimes I feel so helpless and I love her so much, as you love your mother.

The ladies have given you some good advice. Please know your mother is in good hands, she knows you love her and she is in the arms of her higher power.

Please come back to talk to us, Zara. We care and we understand.

Hugs, Renee

I am so sorry and send
    I am so sorry and send prayers for your Mom and you!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Oh sweetie, I know this is so hard for you. I was just 28 when I lost my mom very suddenly to spontaneous CJD, a rare and completely lethal illness. She died 3 months after initial diagnosis.

I felt the same way about my mom. She was always the one I talked with about everything. She was funny and incredibly sweet. I was pregnant with my only child when Mom died.

Talk with your physician if your depression goes beyond normal sadness. But, of course, it is normal to be sad about this.

It does get better, but I still miss my mom. My daughter loves hearing stories about her, so talking about her helps me too.

I am saddened that your mom was so against chemo. You see, I had chemo at age 33 and I am now 59! Still battling breast cancer, but still very much alive.

Take care of yourself now. I know, as a mom, it is what your mom wants. Please feel free to pm me anytime!

... gentle hugs, and prayers for you Zara, Mom and
    your extended family. You are 1 young Courageous, and Sensitive young women.

With all that has been said and offered to you, my only suggestion would be
    to gather up a tablet of paper or recorder and jot down stories, funny, sad,
    happy about Mom from her siblings -- Celebrate her life, and what she has
    meant to all of you.

This is a sad, and horrible disease -- Please do not allow it to deprive you
    of what Mom was all about -- helping others -- as a Doctor, Wife, Mother, Sister
    and friend.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Faith1122, missrenee, Lynn
    Faith1122, missrenee, Lynn Smith, karinna, RozHopkins, CHERYL 4,
    I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support, it means everything to me! You've all been so good to me, and your advice and words of encouragement have given me so much hope that I'm learning to accept my mother's condition. I thank you all very much for sharing your stories with me. It helps to know that I can come here to vent and have people who will understand me. I know that it's an extremely difficult time for me now but God has a plan and I will trust it.
    I'm really sorry for all of those that are dealing with this but just remember to stay strong, hold on to your faith and stay positive. I've been doing a lot of research since my mother's doctor was unable to offer us any conventional treatment and was looking at any other options. I found this medicine called Escozine that is made out of the scorpio's venom. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of it but apparently it works. Unfortunately since my mom's cancer has spread and is pretty much generalized, it's difficult to treat. I did purchase a bottle for her but I think her stage is final :(. For any of you fighting cancer, please do your research and look into it. I have seen some people online who have been saved by it! www.escozine.com.
    As for my mother, I feel like her condition is worsening day by day. She has been sleeping all day and every time I check up on her, she's sleeping :(. Yesterday she was hallucinating A LOT and it scared me to death. It's definitely not healthy for me to see this as it hurts so much.. but with your support, I know I can eventually get through this. This is extremely difficult for me to say and I love my mother to death.. but I'd rather have her be in paradise than suffer through this. :(
    I want to thank you all for being so kind to me and I know I can find the support I need here from such wonderful women like yourselves.
    My prayers are with those that are fighting this, never give up!
    xoxox love always
    Zara

I am so very sorry and I am
    I am so very sorry and I am sending cyber hugs and prayers.

Hugs, Kylez
  • seekingpeace7
    seekingpeace7 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    VickiSam said:

... gentle hugs, and prayers for you Zara, Mom and
    your extended family. You are 1 young Courageous, and Sensitive young women.

With all that has been said and offered to you, my only suggestion would be
    to gather up a tablet of paper or recorder and jot down stories, funny, sad,
    happy about Mom from her siblings -- Celebrate her life, and what she has
    meant to all of you.

This is a sad, and horrible disease -- Please do not allow it to deprive you
    of what Mom was all about -- helping others -- as a Doctor, Wife, Mother, Sister
    and friend.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

I hate cancer :'(
    Unfortunately, my mother passed away on May 26th which was also my 21st birthday. A lot of people feel sorry for me because it was my birthday and look at me as if something's wrong with me. It really hurts to have lost the only person that loved me unconditionally and now I must return back to my life but I don't know how... This is the hardest thing ever and I hope I learn to cope with it. Some days are better than others but it's also very hard when you have to live through your life alone as I don't have family in the states.. I know my mom is a soul of heaven because she was always so sweet and genuine to everyone she knew. it's extremely difficult for me to move on with my life.. :( if anyone knows the meaning of why my mother passed away on my birthday please explain it to me. It hurts a lot :'( and nothing can ever take this pain away...
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sorry
    Horrible thing to go through. You ARE and would always be your mums baby. You are young for this to cope with. But, my mum was so comfortable with her favourite sister in attendance at her end (breast cancer/lung), I was also living in another country. I know they may be oblivious to who is there most of the time but if the patient was lucid no mum wants to burden they're kids with severe illness. If she could understand clearly she would want it no other way. You obviously adore her and nothing will ever change that wonderful bond in both of your hearts. You need your job, you love your mum but her sisters and family will be more available to see to her needs and surround her with their love too. So she is loved close and afar which is a great thing. Depression, be careful if you start slipping seriously seek help from your GP it would only be temporary. Try not to chew on negative thoughts in your mind, they just fester and become warped. I think you are a very sensitive and special daughter and your mum must be very proud of you.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Sorry
    Horrible thing to go through. You ARE and would always be your mums baby. You are young for this to cope with. But, my mum was so comfortable with her favourite sister in attendance at her end (breast cancer/lung), I was also living in another country. I know they may be oblivious to who is there most of the time but if the patient was lucid no mum wants to burden they're kids with severe illness. If she could understand clearly she would want it no other way. You obviously adore her and nothing will ever change that wonderful bond in both of your hearts. You need your job, you love your mum but her sisters and family will be more available to see to her needs and surround her with their love too. So she is loved close and afar which is a great thing. Depression, be careful if you start slipping seriously seek help from your GP it would only be temporary. Try not to chew on negative thoughts in your mind, they just fester and become warped. I think you are a very sensitive and special daughter and your mum must be very proud of you.

bumping up ....
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I hate cancer :'(
    Unfortunately, my mother passed away on May 26th which was also my 21st birthday. A lot of people feel sorry for me because it was my birthday and look at me as if something's wrong with me. It really hurts to have lost the only person that loved me unconditionally and now I must return back to my life but I don't know how... This is the hardest thing ever and I hope I learn to cope with it. Some days are better than others but it's also very hard when you have to live through your life alone as I don't have family in the states.. I know my mom is a soul of heaven because she was always so sweet and genuine to everyone she knew. it's extremely difficult for me to move on with my life.. :( if anyone knows the meaning of why my mother passed away on my birthday please explain it to me. It hurts a lot :'( and nothing can ever take this pain away...

You have my deepest sympathy
    You have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mother.

Hugs, Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

I am so sorry. My
    I am so sorry. My condolences to you and your family.

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    Options

I am so sorry. My

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    Options

I am so sorry. My

Hugs, Leeza