Anyone from South Jersey?

Options
I'm from South Jersey and was just wondering if any of you other ladies was as well?

Comments

• Monicalynn
    Monicalynn Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Alaska
    North Pole, AK here!
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Alaska
    North Pole, AK here!

Lived there...
    And went to high school there but became a southerner many years ago...Lived in Cherry Hill....
  • terrineedssomejoy
    terrineedssomejoy Member Posts: 15
    Options
    MAJW said:

Lived there...
    And went to high school there but became a southerner many years ago...Lived in Cherry Hill....

cool
    I work in Cherry Hill but live in Voorhees.
  • terrineedssomejoy
    Options

Alaska
    North Pole, AK here!

Alaska
    I hear it's beautiful there but I couldn't take the weather. I hare a 30degree day.
  • Monicalynn
    Options

Alaska
    I hear it's beautiful there but I couldn't take the weather. I hare a 30degree day.

cold
    ya here where I am it gets to 50 below at times in the winter, so i'm glad my chemo is in the summer while my hair will is gone and will grow back some before winter hits again, otherwise summers are awesome, it got up to 70 today :)
  • terrineedssomejoy
    Options

cold
    ya here where I am it gets to 50 below at times in the winter, so i'm glad my chemo is in the summer while my hair will is gone and will grow back some before winter hits again, otherwise summers are awesome, it got up to 70 today :)

Wow. 50 below is
    Wow. 50 below is unbelievable. Have you always lived there?
  • Monicalynn
    Options

Wow. 50 below is
    Wow. 50 below is unbelievable. Have you always lived there?

moved here in 99
    Have been here about 13 years, my hubby grew up in Sacramento, Ca and me in a small town of 900 in South East Ak. I love the summers here, not to hot but the winters are crazy cold lol
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

moved here in 99
    Have been here about 13 years, my hubby grew up in Sacramento, Ca and me in a small town of 900 in South East Ak. I love the summers here, not to hot but the winters are crazy cold lol

Didn't know we had so many Jersey girls
    I have lived in Phoenix for the past 15 years, but moved from Mt. Laurel, NJ (right near Cherry Hill and Voorhees). Small world. My son and I lived there for about 8 years, met my second husband there and then moved here. I loved that area. Miss the shore, Philly, and trees!

Hugs, Renee
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Not from Jersey ... another
    Not from Jersey ... another Alaska here Kenai AK I need to meet up with the pink sister in North Pole Alaska .... I love that little town I think we Alaskans have to travel the furthest for dr appts and treatments it's a small world and glad to have this site for support and advice from others who have " been there" .... Sue D.

Any more Alaska residents out there....?...
  • Faith1122
    Faith1122 Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Central Jersey
    I am from New York but now live in central jersey.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    NOT me...I am in NYS mid way
    NOT me...I am in NYS mid way Albany and NYC

Denise
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Jersey
    There are some ladies here from Jersey, however, they don't visit the boards here much anymore. We are having a meeting in Hershey, PA is September for the NE ladies and anyone else that wants to join us.
  • jerseygirl231
    jerseygirl231 Member Posts: 178
    Options
    I am North Jersey
    Im north jersey here close by the New York border
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Joisey Girl too
    Central Jersey ... 45 minutes outta NYC