peanutcat

Options
peanutcat
peanutcat Member Posts: 104
I still worry even though I'm Cancer free. Even though I'm upbeat about it.

Comments

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    worry ???
    We all still worry no matter where at in this journey. I take some comfort in knowing that once treated for cancer and in recovery, we are watched more closely than someone never diagnosed so any future health problems will be found early. Try to stay healthy, move forward, and LIVE !!!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I don't know if worrying
    will ever go away. I have been out of treatment for almost 2 years. I am just now moving to every 6 months with my drs. and still worry every time I have a new ache or just don't feel right.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • peanutcat
    Options
    eihtak said:

worry ???
    We all still worry no matter where at in this journey. I take some comfort in knowing that once treated for cancer and in recovery, we are watched more closely than someone never diagnosed so any future health problems will be found early. Try to stay healthy, move forward, and LIVE !!!

upbeat
    I never thought of it that way. we are being watched closely.Thank you I will move forward and live
  • peanutcat
    Options
    ladyg said:

I don't know if worrying
    will ever go away. I have been out of treatment for almost 2 years. I am just now moving to every 6 months with my drs. and still worry every time I have a new ache or just don't feel right.

Hugs,
    Georgia

check up
    I go for my check up Wed. I was diagnosed last Feb. I'm sure everything is fine. I feel great
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Give it time. My Mom is 9
    Give it time. My Mom is 9 years out and said the first two years she worried. Now she doens't even think about it.

Luckily I am not a worrier. Have always said it doesn't do me any good so what whill happen will happen and I will deal with it at that time.
  • peanutcat
    Options

Give it time. My Mom is 9
    Give it time. My Mom is 9 years out and said the first two years she worried. Now she doens't even think about it.

Luckily I am not a worrier. Have always said it doesn't do me any good so what whill happen will happen and I will deal with it at that time.

sweetvickid
    I'm glad your mom doesn't worry, and you are right it doesn't do any good to worry.
  • peanutcat
    Options
    ladyg said:

I don't know if worrying

Hugs,
    Georgia

M.D
    The last time I went to the doctor was Feb. So today is my 3 month check up. I wasn't sure the other day when I wrote. I was just out of treatment since November 28 was my last radiation. The radiation Dr. said that I'm cancer free.