Luminaria to Honor CSN "Kindred Spirits"

Options
BlownAway60
BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
I am attending my third Relay for Life tomorrow. Just as I have done for the past 2 years I will again honor all of the "Kindred Spirits" on the CSN.

The first two years I carried all of the names that I could remember in my pocket as I walked the Survivor's Lap. This year I will light a Luminaria to honor all of the "Kindred Spirits" on the CSN and I will carry you all in my heart as I walk the Survivor's Lap.

I don't post much anymore but I want you to know that, not a day goes by that I don't think of all of you.

Prayers and Hugs to all
Donna

I am still crocheting hats and donating them to local chemo clinics. I have donated over 600 since 2010. They call me "The Hat Lady".

Comments

• MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    You are
    a sweetheart.

I have signed up for the Relay for Life in my area which will be in October. I love your idea and will do the same. The PINKS are like family to me and I pray their health improves with each passing day. What a wonderful way to "take them with me" as I walk with other kindreds.

Thank You for dropping by.

God Bless (I do hope you are well and will carry your name with me too)

Mary
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Thank you Donna! You are
    Thank you Donna! You are one amazing lady to crochet all of those hats and donate them. You are an angel!

Hugs, Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Thank you Donna! You are
    Thank you Donna! You are one amazing lady to crochet all of those hats and donate them. You are an angel!

Hugs, Jan

Enjoy the relay Donna and
    Enjoy the relay Donna and thank your for walking for all of us pink sisters.

Hugs, Noel
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Enjoy the relay Donna and
    Enjoy the relay Donna and thank your for walking for all of us pink sisters.

Hugs, Noel

Thank you

Thank you
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Thank you

Thank you

I am so PROUD of you, Donna!
    Go WARRIOR, Go!

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I am so PROUD of you, Donna!
    Go WARRIOR, Go!

Vicki Sam

Thank you Thank you
    Thank you Thank you Donna!

Sue :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Donna
    For both your ACS/RFL efforts; and, especially, the luminaria. So meaningful.

Kind regards, Susan
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you Donna you are so
    Thank you Donna you are so thoughtful and caring. Your kindness will not go unnoticed or be forgotten. Hugs!!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

Thank you Donna you are so
    Thank you Donna you are so thoughtful and caring. Your kindness will not go unnoticed or be forgotten. Hugs!!

Donna
    Thank you! You are so wonderful!

Hugs, Debi