Laurissa

Options

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Wow, I didn't even realize
    Wow, I didn't even realize my Aunt already updated you all. Sorry to bring it up again. She is really missed though, I miss her every day. I think it is so amazing that she had so many friends on here. Thank you all for being there for her. <3

Melissa</p>

Yes, Kathy kept us updated
    Yes, Kathy kept us updated as to how your Mom was doing. We so appreciate her doing that as we all love her and were very concerned. I am sorry for your loss Melissa and will always remember your Mom.

Hugs to you Melissa,

Noel
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Melissa thank you so very
    Melissa thank you so very much for posting. It is wonderful to see your face. Your mom was very proud of you and I can see that you are as beautiful as she both inside and out.

Laurissa and I started our chemo treatment one week apart and we walked that first walk together. She was my chemo buddy. By the grace of God I am still here to speak of it. I am so saddened at our loss but I think God wanted a super angel next to Him in heaven. You can be sure she is looking over you and sending love and protection from heavenly places.

Hugs to you and your family. (Sandy - Natly15)
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Melissa thank you so very much for posting. It is wonderful to see your face. Your mom was very proud of you and I can see that you are as beautiful as she both inside and out.

Laurissa and I started our chemo treatment one week apart and we walked that first walk together. She was my chemo buddy. By the grace of God I am still here to speak of it. I am so saddened at our loss but I think God wanted a super angel next to Him in heaven. You can be sure she is looking over you and sending love and protection from heavenly places.

Melissa
    Thanks for posting. It' really great to hear from you. Your Mom is missed. I am sure she is looking over you with that big old smile on her face. Take care, Hugs
    Kathy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Melissa
    Thanks for posting. It' really great to hear from you. Your Mom is missed. I am sure she is looking over you with that big old smile on her face. Take care, Hugs
    Kathy

Melissa ..
    Your post brought tears to my eyes .. I started my journey with breast cancer
    about the same time as your Mom. Such a special WARRIOR - so endearing and
    delightful.

My prayers are with you, and your family.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Melissa your mother and I
    Melissa your mother and I started our treatments about the same time. I really felt a special connection to your mom and felt she was a special pink sister to me. Your mom was one special lady and is missed by so many on this site. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and about your blog. Hugs to you and your family!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thank you so much for
    Thank you so much for posting. As this saddens me and tears roll as I type, Your Mom was very well loved by so many, what a blessing she was to me as well. We kind of traveled through the same treatments together as we had the same kind of BC and mets. I know she's in heaven looking down on her beautiful family and smiling. What a great thing to do, blog, I should have done that (I lost my Mom to cancer 4 years ago). All my best to you and your family and bless your heart for making a team in your Moms honor, I'll visit your page.
    Hugs, Kari

Thanks Melissa for posting.
    Thanks Melissa for posting. Your Mom helped so many on here even though she was going through so much herself. You are in my prayers.

Hugs, Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Sure miss Laurissa. Thanks
    Sure miss Laurissa. Thanks Melissa for posting and letting us see what a beautiful daughter Laurissa has. Your Mom was very special to all of us.

Hugs, Debby
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

I hope you found the thread
    I think there was more than one, and many candles lit out of love for your Mom.

Hope your pain eases and your happy memories break through.

Thinking of your family,

Jennifer

It brought tears to my eyes
    It brought tears to my eyes reading your post Melissa. I am so sorry that you lost your Mom. We all prayed for her and lit candles for her. Your Aunt Kathy was so kind to keep us updated on how she was doing.

Sending prayers, hugs and sympathy,

Leeza
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Heartfelt condolences, Melissa...
    For the loss of your beautiful & very sweet Mom - our Laurissa, Connie Jean. She was beloved here, and will always be remembered.

I sincerely hope your blog, along with cherished memories you'll have forever, will provide some comfort and peace.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MGNS said:

Melissa your mother and I
    Melissa your mother and I started our treatments about the same time. I really felt a special connection to your mom and felt she was a special pink sister to me. Your mom was one special lady and is missed by so many on this site. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and about your blog. Hugs to you and your family!

What a beautiful name for a
    What a beautiful name for a beautiful young woman! Thanks MelissaMarie for posting. Your Mother was very special and is deeply missed.

I hope your blog helps you and thanks for posting.

Hugs, Angie
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    We Remember
    Melissa, my sympathies go out to you and your dear Mother. We remember her and hold her dear to our hearts. God bless you and your Family.
    Hugs.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Heartfelt condolences, Melissa...
    For the loss of your beautiful & very sweet Mom - our Laurissa, Connie Jean. She was beloved here, and will always be remembered.

I sincerely hope your blog, along with cherished memories you'll have forever, will provide some comfort and peace.

Kind regards, Susan

My deepest sympathy Melissa
    My deepest sympathy Melissa for the loss of your beautiful Mother. Laurissa was our pink sister and our hearts are empty without her.

I pray for you and your family.

Hugs, Lex
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

We Remember
    Melissa, my sympathies go out to you and your dear Mother. We remember her and hold her dear to our hearts. God bless you and your Family.
    Hugs.

Dear Melissa
    Thank you for very for coming here. Your Mom was and very nice friend who provided support to many, while being in a very difficult situation herself. She is with us, here keeping memory of her alive.
    Wish deepest sympathy
    New Flower
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

We Remember
    Hugs.

I am hoping you come back
    I am hoping you come back and see all of the wonderful words we all wrote to show you how much we loved your Mother. And, I hope you will keep us updated every now and then on how you and your sister are doing.

Hugs to you Melissa,

Megan
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Melissa
    I am glad you posted, and will read your blog. Your mom was very special on this board. My mom passed 5 years ago from cancer and nothing can replace our mothers, but feel blessed to have so many wonderful memories. I thank your mom for sharing so much of herself in the last years of her life, we were all very lucky to have her in our lives as well.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Melissa
    I am glad you posted, and will read your blog. Your mom was very special on this board. My mom passed 5 years ago from cancer and nothing can replace our mothers, but feel blessed to have so many wonderful memories. I thank your mom for sharing so much of herself in the last years of her life, we were all very lucky to have her in our lives as well.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol

I haven't read your blog yet
    I haven't read your blog yet Melissa, but, I wanted you to know that I plan on doing just that. Praying that you will find some peace. We all loved Laurissa.

Hugs!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Noel said:

I haven't read your blog yet
    I haven't read your blog yet Melissa, but, I wanted you to know that I plan on doing just that. Praying that you will find some peace. We all loved Laurissa.

Hugs!

Seeing your post made me
    Seeing your post made me smile, simply because I, as everyone else, miss Laurissa so much and it is nice to see her very pretty daughters face who looks so much like her.

I thank you Melissa for posting. It is nice to know more about you and to know what you are doing.

Your Mom is in Heaven smiling down on you and your sister, so proud of you two.

Post again Melissa as I know I would love to know how you are doing.

HUGS!!!!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Thank you -
    for posting - we all loved your Mom so very much and miss her. How lucky she was to have such a lovely daughter and you to have such a beautiful Mom! I think of her and you (her family) often and keep you all in my prayers.
    -Jenny

Loved your Mom Melissa as so
    Loved your Mom Melissa as so many other sisters did too. Thanks for telling us about you and don't be a stranger. Post again if you feel like it.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    susie09 said:

Seeing your post made me
    Seeing your post made me smile, simply because I, as everyone else, miss Laurissa so much and it is nice to see her very pretty daughters face who looks so much like her.

I thank you Melissa for posting. It is nice to know more about you and to know what you are doing.

Your Mom is in Heaven smiling down on you and your sister, so proud of you two.

Post again Melissa as I know I would love to know how you are doing.

HUGS!!!!

Thanks for posting
    Thanks for posing, Melissa. Your mom was so very special and loved very much
    on this board. We were all sorry to hear of her passing. Our thoughts & prayers
    are with you--check back with us often!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

Thanks for posting
    Thanks for posing, Melissa. Your mom was so very special and loved very much
    on this board. We were all sorry to hear of her passing. Our thoughts & prayers
    are with you--check back with us often!

I always check to see if
    I always check to see if Melissa has posted again. This post from her really meant a lot. I do want to read your blog. I just can't get myself to do it yet, but, I will.

Hugs to you Melissa,

Sue :)