Options
2»

Comments

• Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    greg84 said:

Great News!
    I finally received my diagnosis today and my tumor is benign! Pleomorphic Adenoma is the name of it.

I am so thankful and relieved!!!

I have just made a donation to the Oral Cancer Foundation. This is obviously a very underfunded and under researched diseased. When I first discovered my tumor I was shocked by how little information was available.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,
    Greg

Wonderful!!!!!!!!
    Man Greg that is the kind of news we all like to hear......I am very grateful you do not have to go through the treatments a cancer diagnosis would have brought to you and your family. ......

......I will now take you off my prayer list ....but not bc I don't care but because you don't need them!! :):):)

I bet the grass is a bit greener and the sky a bit bluer today for you my friend ...and I am super glad if it is.

Come visit now and then!

Tim
  • Mrs. Sarge
    Mrs. Sarge Member Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tim6003 said:

Wonderful!!!!!!!!
    Man Greg that is the kind of news we all like to hear......I am very grateful you do not have to go through the treatments a cancer diagnosis would have brought to you and your family. ......

......I will now take you off my prayer list ....but not bc I don't care but because you don't need them!! :):):)

I bet the grass is a bit greener and the sky a bit bluer today for you my friend ...and I am super glad if it is.

Come visit now and then!

Tim

Great News!
    So glad for you Greg. I know you can breathe deep now! Stay well and happy!
  • greg84
    greg84 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Great News!
    So glad for you Greg. I know you can breathe deep now! Stay well and happy!

Indeed
    Indeed, it is the best news of my life! I could not be more relieved and have a completely new and refreshed perspective on life.

Tim, you hit the nail on the head about the grass being greener and the sky more blue.
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    greg84 said:

Indeed
    Indeed, it is the best news of my life! I could not be more relieved and have a completely new and refreshed perspective on life.

Tim, you hit the nail on the head about the grass being greener and the sky more blue.

CONGRATS to you and your family
    YIPPEEEEEEE, best news ever ! Good for you Greg... sorry you had to go thru all that gut-wrenching waiting. it sucks, but now you can go on and maybe meet someone down the road one day that you can help educate on oral cancer because of all that you learned with this experience.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Good News
    Good way to start your week-end...

Best,
    John
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Good News
    Good way to start your week-end...

Best,
    John

Awsome News.
    Its not a b-eight or a b-ten its a .............benign!!!!

Really good news, very happy for you.

God bless
    Tonsil dad,

Dan.
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options

Awsome News.
    Its not a b-eight or a b-ten its a .............benign!!!!

Really good news, very happy for you.

God bless
    Tonsil dad,

Dan.

Yes!
    Very happy for you- the kinda news we've heard a few times over the years from other newbies, but not as often as we'd like- the best of news. Congratulations.

kcass
  • mls351w
    mls351w Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Yes!
    Very happy for you- the kinda news we've heard a few times over the years from other newbies, but not as often as we'd like- the best of news. Congratulations.

kcass

Joy Joy
    Have to admit that I got tears in my eyes when I read the great news.
    So happy for you and best wishes.

Mark S.