Does Any one have Aflac

geanninem
geanninem Member Posts: 14
I have Aflac. I actually have several of their policies. Thank goodness I got the cancer policy, I think.. Does anyone else have it & is it what I think it is? I am so overwhelmed with all the insurance lingo along with the medical lingo that my brain is mush! Just wanting to know if it helped anyone else. Thanks

Comments

• sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Yes I have the Aflac cancer
    Yes I have the Aflac cancer policy ... family plan. It really helped me out with cash payments for first time diagnosis and almost every treatment or procedure you have done just have to follow all the claims directions and send verification of everything like pathology report etc Great policy both of my claims were processed and received cash back wthin 3 weeks

They even paid my daily plane fare to Anchorage for my radiation treatments It really adds up read your policy and get everything sent in you will be amazed! Hope all is okay with you prayers....... Sue
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Yes I have the Aflac cancer
    Double post sorry
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I have thought of it many
    I have thought of it many times whne rep is at my job..but have always decided against it..

Denise
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member

I have thought of it many times whne rep is at my job..but have always decided against it..

Denise

Allstate
    I don't have Aflac, but I do have the Allstate cancer policy which is very similar to the Aflac one. I purchased it through my employer thinking I would use it for skin cancer, never imagining I would use it for breast cancer. The benefits are great! Extra money came in handy with copays, deductibles and time missed from work.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member

Denise

Allstate
    I don't have Aflac, but I do have the Allstate cancer policy which is very similar to the Aflac one. I purchased it through my employer thinking I would use it for skin cancer, never imagining I would use it for breast cancer. The benefits are great! Extra money came in handy with copays, deductibles and time missed from work.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    A terrific policy
    I hate insurance, having to deal with it, the reason we need it, etc. A friend of ours was the local agent offering it thru my hubby's work several years ago. I am so thankful she talked us into it. The cash payment (1st occurence only) plus payments for every appt, including 33 rads helped tremendously. Just gather your bills - make copies! - and mail it in with a claim form (you can download one).

Sue
  • geanninem
    geanninem Member Posts: 14
    sbmly53 said:

A terrific policy
    I hate insurance, having to deal with it, the reason we need it, etc. A friend of ours was the local agent offering it thru my hubby's work several years ago. I am so thankful she talked us into it. The cash payment (1st occurence only) plus payments for every appt, including 33 rads helped tremendously. Just gather your bills - make copies! - and mail it in with a claim form (you can download one).

Sue

Thanks so much for letting
    Thanks so much for letting me know about it.. I got it 1 1/2 years ago because I had "pre" cancer cells during my papsmears causing me to get a hystorectomy. I always thought just in case I got cancer down there.. LOL but I am so thankful I got it.. They have already paid me the 1st occurence $. & now I just have to start filing for the other tests & surgeries. I just wanted the reassurance that I did the right thing & they do pay..