Florida

Options
2»

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options

I'm in Louisiana, but I
    I'm in Louisiana, but I might be able to swing Florida--just need to know dates as soon as you can. My work schedule comes out months in advance, but, with enough notice, I may be able to request off. Would love to meet everyone if non-Floridians are invited? :-)

If CypressCynthia is coming....
    ......I am too! It's up to you Florida girls. October 26 or 27 works for me as we possibly may be in Florida around that time anyway.

If that doesn't work, I will definitely make it to the next Florida meeting.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

If CypressCynthia is coming....
    ......I am too! It's up to you Florida girls. October 26 or 27 works for me as we possibly may be in Florida around that time anyway.

If that doesn't work, I will definitely make it to the next Florida meeting.

xoxo,
    Jean

October 27th
    October 27th works for me.....of course we'd love all of our pinks to come - Floridians or not! The more the merrier!

Is that a good date for everyone else?

Hugs, Debi
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    debi.18 said:

October 27th
    October 27th works for me.....of course we'd love all of our pinks to come - Floridians or not! The more the merrier!

Is that a good date for everyone else?

Hugs, Debi

Ok ladies October 27 it
    Ok ladies October 27 it is.....woooooohooooo.....can't wait....debi why don't you pick the place around Kissimmee since you know the area....

Looking forward to see you all
    Eva
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    epark said:

Ok ladies October 27 it
    Ok ladies October 27 it is.....woooooohooooo.....can't wait....debi why don't you pick the place around Kissimmee since you know the area....

Looking forward to see you all
    Eva

Yeah!
    We have a date! Awesome! I'll start looking a place.

This will be so fun!

Debi