Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    AngieD said:

I'm praying for rising blood
    I'm praying for rising blood counts and energy levels! Everyone says the world is so much brighter after cataract surgery and that plus a chemo break and vacation should do you a world of good. Keep us posted.

Carol ..
    You have been thru hell and back --! I am in awe of you, and your Spirit.

Keeping my fingers crossed for better days, happier times and Health.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Sure hope your numbers get
    Sure hope your numbers get up for you,my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Hugs Frankie

Praying that your numbers
    Praying that your numbers come up too Carol.

Prayers and hugs,

Angie
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    numbers came up, no nupogin shots,
    5.9 don't remember when they have been this good. So I can have my eyes done Wednesday and Friday. Just had Herceptin, no chemo.

Showed the doctor hips and bum. Both swelled in the last 2 weeks are hard as a rock. He took a quick look and feel, says it is tumor activity. Didn't ask many questions. I assume it is in the connective tissue, it is sore, hard to roll over in bed again, but not where it will be stopping me from moving around or going to California. Then when I got home, I was changing into sweats and noticed the lymph node in the left groin area is also swollen and sore to touch. I will know more on this next Monday when I see him for chemo.
  • Lynne Logan
    Lynne Logan Member Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    camul said:

5.9 don't remember when they have been this good. So I can have my eyes done Wednesday and Friday. Just had Herceptin, no chemo.

Showed the doctor hips and bum. Both swelled in the last 2 weeks are hard as a rock. He took a quick look and feel, says it is tumor activity. Didn't ask many questions. I assume it is in the connective tissue, it is sore, hard to roll over in bed again, but not where it will be stopping me from moving around or going to California. Then when I got home, I was changing into sweats and noticed the lymph node in the left groin area is also swollen and sore to touch. I will know more on this next Monday when I see him for chemo.

What a trial
    You've been through so much for so long that my weird story doesn't seem so bad. I see my oncologist tomorrow to get the results of my second mastectomy. I was only cancer free for a short time and got it again during rads.
    But as I sit here dreading what the future has in store for me, I realize there are so many others who have faced longer and worse. Praying for your life to improve and that trip to CA happens. It's warming up good here so pack your shorts.
    Lynne
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options

What a trial
    You've been through so much for so long that my weird story doesn't seem so bad. I see my oncologist tomorrow to get the results of my second mastectomy. I was only cancer free for a short time and got it again during rads.
    But as I sit here dreading what the future has in store for me, I realize there are so many others who have faced longer and worse. Praying for your life to improve and that trip to CA happens. It's warming up good here so pack your shorts.
    Lynne

Lynn where are you in Ca?
    Lynn where are you in Ca? This has been a long road. But i whave been very fortunate to get 8 1/2 years between. It just came back so fast and so aggrssive. I have also done better than any of he doctors thought. I think it is a combination of treqtments and stubbornness. I have also seen others with worse. It jusr
    t seems sometimes that all good news comes wih bad news.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Good luck Carol with your
    Good luck Carol with your eye surgery.

Always praying for you,

Diane
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    The fight is still on...
    I admire pink sisters like you. As long as you are up to it and you feel, overall, OK, the fight it's still on. Good words to remember, always. This too applies to life in general. Thank you for the lesson.

Wishing you less complications and for your body to get used to treatments, well enough so it doesn't affect you much.

We are here and prayers continue.

Hugs
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

The fight is still on...
    I admire pink sisters like you. As long as you are up to it and you feel, overall, OK, the fight it's still on. Good words to remember, always. This too applies to life in general. Thank you for the lesson.

Wishing you less complications and for your body to get used to treatments, well enough so it doesn't affect you much.

We are here and prayers continue.

Hugs

Did you have your surgery on
    Did you have your surgery on your eyes yet Carol? How did it go for you? Can you see better now?

Hugs to you,

Diane