Options
2»

Comments

• AngieD
    AngieD Member Posts: 493
    Options
    inkblot said:

For what it's worth, I too
    For what it's worth, I too was triple neg. Her2/neu pos as well. It's now been over 11 years and I'm still here and still kicking. Keep your chin up and keep pushing forward. Love and care for yourself, as you would your best friend! Keep looking forward and keep loving and giving. You've come to a really good place for caring and compassion, sharing and understanding. You are not lost. You are scared and hurting. But you have reached out and here, you will find encouragement, support and inspiration to reassure that you are not alone! I found this place years ago, just like yourself, and it has remained a community where I found all those things and more and I know you will tool.

Sending warm hugs and hoping that you will begin to feel brighter really soon.

Love, light & laughter,
    Ink

Glo, you don't ever have to
    Glo, you don't ever have to say you're sorry to us here!!

I'm hoping and praying that the Gabapentin will help your pain and, in turn, help you get more sleep and, in turn, brighten your outlook. Pain just exhausts your resources. Also, if you're not already on one, talk to your doc about an antidepressant. My husband was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer last June and I with BC last Dec. When my husband was diagnosed,, our PCP put us both on Citalopram (generic for something that I can't remember right now) and I credit it with helping get us through the roller coaster rides we've had.

I, too, am Triple Negative. My doc has be on a schedule of 4 every other week rounds of Adriamycin/Cytoxan, 12 weeks of Taxol (just had 9th today), rest, surgery(hopefully lumpectomy), rest, then 6 weeks of 5 day a week radiation.

Keep us posted on how you're doing!

Angie
  • PeachyP
    PeachyP Member Posts: 1
    Options
    inkblot said:

For what it's worth, I too
    For what it's worth, I too was triple neg. Her2/neu pos as well. It's now been over 11 years and I'm still here and still kicking. Keep your chin up and keep pushing forward. Love and care for yourself, as you would your best friend! Keep looking forward and keep loving and giving. You've come to a really good place for caring and compassion, sharing and understanding. You are not lost. You are scared and hurting. But you have reached out and here, you will find encouragement, support and inspiration to reassure that you are not alone! I found this place years ago, just like yourself, and it has remained a community where I found all those things and more and I know you will tool.

Sending warm hugs and hoping that you will begin to feel brighter really soon.

Love, light & laughter,
    Ink

First time
    I decided to visit this site today for the first time and your posting was just what I needed. I was diagnosed in February of this year, had surgery and completed my first chemotherapy treatment last week. I'm triple negative and worried about things I've been reading on other sites. Since being diagnosed, I feel like time has stood still and am absolutely overwhelmed at this point. Your words have brought me some much needed comfort. Thank You.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    AngieD said:

Glo, you don't ever have to
    Glo, you don't ever have to say you're sorry to us here!!

I'm hoping and praying that the Gabapentin will help your pain and, in turn, help you get more sleep and, in turn, brighten your outlook. Pain just exhausts your resources. Also, if you're not already on one, talk to your doc about an antidepressant. My husband was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer last June and I with BC last Dec. When my husband was diagnosed,, our PCP put us both on Citalopram (generic for something that I can't remember right now) and I credit it with helping get us through the roller coaster rides we've had.

I, too, am Triple Negative. My doc has be on a schedule of 4 every other week rounds of Adriamycin/Cytoxan, 12 weeks of Taxol (just had 9th today), rest, surgery(hopefully lumpectomy), rest, then 6 weeks of 5 day a week radiation.

Keep us posted on how you're doing!

Angie

Like everyone wrote, no
    Like everyone wrote, no reason to every say you're sorry on this site. I also hope the gabapentin will help you and that you will feel better physically and mentally.

We are all here supporting you and praying for you.

Hugs, Kylez