I kinda disappeared here for the last couple of days...

Options
2»

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

The bus...
    Kinda cool- this bus you're travelling on with a few others, here.

Also NPC unknown, was wondering how many places you're getting the rads applied, Phrannie?
    You can count them by listening to the machine/zapper. Just wondering. And approximately how long do the rad sessions last? Any issues- can PM if you have any? Not to stress to y'all that I'm the toughest guy within the Rock Island County lines,or at least on my block, but I was taking 1/2-tab of Xanax about a half-hour before my rads, and cried a lot during treatment...They put the mask on me- I cried. Onco walked in the room for any and all appointments- yep, I cried. Nurse went to hook my pumps up, I only cried a little, but that was mainly cause I passed-out. You get the picture- the picture St.Louis and Florida want you to see, LOL...Seriously, Phrannie- bus rolling along on pretty good road for you?

Any negatives with the mouth, yet? Everyone is different, remember. Sounds like a number of you are way ahead of me in regards to having stuff to deal with it all. Great info, and exactly what this forum is for- sharing info and the experience. One down, just a short ways to go.

Believe

kcass

Sensitive Guy....
    Greg and I already know that you are just a sensitive guy....LOL.

JG