Do the Kindreds have any idea AT ALL as to how much I love you?????

Options
2»

Comments

• Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    So glad the rose's
    So glad the rose's brightened your day and gave you tears of joy there is so little of it in this day and age.Here's hoping your new chemo works for you.Live,Laugh and Love.

Hugs Frankie
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Just back from a non-internet location and saw this today though FB was keeping me up to date.
    The POWER...I screamed from my black abyss all those years ago and you reached down and grabbed me. Perhaps, like rats worldwide, we can harness what we have gained and learned to allow you to dance again!
    The hummers were out in force where I was and I kept telling them to go to you. They were the ruby throated ones and much concerned about procreating at this time, but I know your importance in this universe will shift their priorities a but in your direction.
    Language is grossly inefficient when we need it most, I agree, but perhaps what we infer can beef this all up a bit.

lovin' u Claudia

Sherry
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tufi000 said:

Hey
    Just back from a non-internet location and saw this today though FB was keeping me up to date.
    The POWER...I screamed from my black abyss all those years ago and you reached down and grabbed me. Perhaps, like rats worldwide, we can harness what we have gained and learned to allow you to dance again!
    The hummers were out in force where I was and I kept telling them to go to you. They were the ruby throated ones and much concerned about procreating at this time, but I know your importance in this universe will shift their priorities a but in your direction.
    Language is grossly inefficient when we need it most, I agree, but perhaps what we infer can beef this all up a bit.

lovin' u Claudia

Sherry

There is no one like you,
    There is no one like you, Tufi! Rats and ruby throated hummers in the same post! I am certain that the hummers found their way to my garden...and I thank you so much for sending them my way. I am sure you won't mind that I Paid It Forward and sent them to all of the Kindreds in need.
    I am off to my first of the new chemos~ thanks everyone for the courage, strength and love you have provided. They are going with me!

Love and hugs,
    Chen♥
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

There is no one like you,
    There is no one like you, Tufi! Rats and ruby throated hummers in the same post! I am certain that the hummers found their way to my garden...and I thank you so much for sending them my way. I am sure you won't mind that I Paid It Forward and sent them to all of the Kindreds in need.
    I am off to my first of the new chemos~ thanks everyone for the courage, strength and love you have provided. They are going with me!

Love and hugs,
    Chen♥

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXO
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO love ya baby!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    tufi000 said:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXO
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO love ya baby!

Treatment
    We will be waiting to hear from you after your treatment. I envision success, and have you in my thoughts, as always. Hugs, Judy
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Treatment
    We will be waiting to hear from you after your treatment. I envision success, and have you in my thoughts, as always. Hugs, Judy

Beloved Chen
    Dear Beloved Chen,
    I don't come on here very often as it sometimes makes me so sad to see all the wonderful people here who are going thru so much. I read your post with deep sorrow to see that you are having to do battle again and again. I believe that you can win against this beast because you have such an amazing and uplifting spirit. And you do it with grace, humor and love for all of us. Just wanted you to know you are much loved and we miss you when you're not able to post. Looking forward to hearing that the new drug is working and that you are out doing what you want to be doing because you did what you had to do. Love, Sunrae
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Beloved Chen
    Dear Beloved Chen,
    I don't come on here very often as it sometimes makes me so sad to see all the wonderful people here who are going thru so much. I read your post with deep sorrow to see that you are having to do battle again and again. I believe that you can win against this beast because you have such an amazing and uplifting spirit. And you do it with grace, humor and love for all of us. Just wanted you to know you are much loved and we miss you when you're not able to post. Looking forward to hearing that the new drug is working and that you are out doing what you want to be doing because you did what you had to do. Love, Sunrae

My Beloved Friend, Hummingbird -
    My heart is heavy by your health news, then I realized that you are a fierce WARRIOR who is a FORCE to be reckoned with. Your love, will power, and tenacity will be a strong
    advocate during this next phase of your battle.

You are part of my Heart and Soul -- and I wish you all the HAPPINESS, and Health in the World.

Health, Happiness, Strength, Courage and Love.

Vicki Sam
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

My Beloved Friend, Hummingbird -
    My heart is heavy by your health news, then I realized that you are a fierce WARRIOR who is a FORCE to be reckoned with. Your love, will power, and tenacity will be a strong
    advocate during this next phase of your battle.

You are part of my Heart and Soul -- and I wish you all the HAPPINESS, and Health in the World.

Health, Happiness, Strength, Courage and Love.

Vicki Sam

So glad to see your post, Claudia
    but so sad (and mad--grrrr) that you have to deal with all this. I also like Doris's description of "stable boy" and I'll share him with you all anytime.

I think about you daily and send positive energy to you every day. You are truly amazing and you are constantly lifting up those of us who are struggling with your strength, attitude and determination.

Take good care of you.

Love and hugs, Renee
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Hello my friend
    I have not been on here for awhile now.I think of my special friends like you often.I have been doing pretty good.My only daughter is teribly I'll.That is a tuff one for me.I am sorry you are having such a hard time.I will never forget your kindness when I was going through Breast Cancer.Godless you. Pat.