Anybody else having problems getting here?

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
For the last 2 days it's been hard to get in here for me - maybe 1 out of 6 or 7 tries does it go through.

Anybody else having problems?

Comments

• BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Couldn't get in at all last night
    Lately I have been having alot of difficulty getting in. I've always had some problems getting into this site but lately it's intensified. Last night I couldn't get in at all. I was wondering the same thing as you. Is it my computer or the site?

Betsy
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    BetsyJane said:

Lately I have been having alot of difficulty getting in. I've always had some problems getting into this site but lately it's intensified. Last night I couldn't get in at all. I was wondering the same thing as you. Is it my computer or the site?

Betsy

It took me 5 minutes to sign
    It took me 5 minutes to sign in so I could answer this post ~ So depressing.

Lorrie
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    BetsyJane said:

Betsy

Hopefully it gets fixed
    I didn't think it was my phone that was the problem as it's not having any problems at all the other sites I go to and all the different subjects I googled for info. At least I know it's not just me that's not liked (LOL).

Susan
  • ksf56
    ksf56 Member Posts: 202
    Yeah! I'm a newcomer and
    Yeah! I'm a newcomer and got very discouraged about my difficulty getting thru yesterday and today. I'm a bit behind on technology anyway but I kept going. I hope it gets easier.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    For me, too...
    Sometimes (not always), I can get up - pour a cup of coffee, use the washroom, etc. ... Return & that little blue swirl is STILL spinning. I know, for sure, it's not my computer nor my internet connection. I lack patience; so, I simply give up. And try again later.

Maybe during those times there's simply too much traffic for aging servers (just a guess). I know it can be very frustrating; but, I remind myself that the ACS is a non-profit organization.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    my hand is up
    Usually I can get in but it's when I click the discussion Boards it sticks and gives me the o' go around.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Marcia527 said:

my hand is up
    Usually I can get in but it's when I click the discussion Boards it sticks and gives me the o' go around.

Yeah
    Couldn't get on at all, keep hoping that means they are expanding their servers! Just a thought there!
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    camul said:

Yeah
    Couldn't get on at all, keep hoping that means they are expanding their servers! Just a thought there!

I get in most of the time
    I get in most of the time but when I click discussion boards it can be slow.

Lynn Smith