(OT) chuckle from my daughter

Options
JuJuBeez
JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
Just wanted to share what made me LOL last night....

I was at the mall last night with my 9 year old daughter. After a grueling hour in the store "Justice", I was about to lose my mind. I was in the midst of an hour-long hot flash, my hair looked like Bozo, and she wanted to try on every little sparkle/blingy/trendy/ugly/ whatever in that horribly over-priced store. Finally, after I convinced her we had to leave because I was going to 1) pass out, and 2) pee my pants, we were outta there.

On the way back to the car, we passed Dress Barn, and she liked a hot pink dress that was in the window. She said, "Oooh Mommy, I love that dress... but I don't have the ta-tas for it." Me: "Seriously? You're NINE!!! You don't have the ta-tas for ANYTHING!!!!"

OMG, she cracks me up. I was wondering at first why she would use the phrase, 'ta-tas', but I realized it's from all the 'bosom' awareness from Breast Cancer. She's obsessed with everything about it. And she thinks all the t-shirts are funny.

Comments

• Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    Too cute
    Aww that's too cute. Your daughter sounds precious. I know Justice for girls well, I think I've bought that store out a time or 2 for my little 6 year old granddaughter. Lol.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Too cute
    Aww that's too cute. Your daughter sounds precious. I know Justice for girls well, I think I've bought that store out a time or 2 for my little 6 year old granddaughter. Lol.

Hugs,

Dawne

We forget that our children, pick up everything
    good or bad .. Hysterical .. ta-ta's .. hummm

Vicki
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Too funny!
    At nine, I never 1) thought about ta-ta's, 2) wouldn't have discussed them with my mother for anything. On the other hand, my daughter developed early and every shopping experience with her would end in tears on her part and a migraine on mine.

Julie, sometime, somehow this summer we just have to meet!

Sue
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Too funny!
    At nine, I never 1) thought about ta-ta's, 2) wouldn't have discussed them with my mother for anything. On the other hand, my daughter developed early and every shopping experience with her would end in tears on her part and a migraine on mine.

Sue

Hi Sue! YES! We shall meet
    Hi Sue! YES! We shall meet this summer!

Did you see my post about the dream I had of meeting you at the mall? It was funny! I saw 'sbmly53' embroidered on your bag and stopped you! I figured the dream was a clue that we would finally get to meet soon!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    VickiSam said:

We forget that our children, pick up everything
    good or bad .. Hysterical .. ta-ta's .. hummm

Vicki

Love this! Thanks for the
    Love this! Thanks for the chuckle!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    very cute...
    Denise

very cute...

Denise
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Too funny!

Sue

Cute!

Cute!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Ha!
    Too funny. Your daughter has a funny bone and doesn't even know it! Thanks for the share. Oh, I should count my blessings. I have yet to step into a Justice store. Will keep my fingers crossed that my luck holds out. I have an 11 year old who is a girlie girl and loves to climb trees, too. She is on my avatar( is that what they call it?). She was about 8 when I took it while on vacation.

Take care.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Wow
    That was cute>
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Wow
    That was cute>