appreciate the good days

Options
Had a rough week and half but yesterday was a good day have to love the good ones. Little pain...lunch out of the house with my 80 year old mom...phone calls from great friends in Pennsylvania ...decision to go see new grandbaby this weekend...see the kids also. I pray that it stays good until next treatment scheduled Tuesday. Jeff

Comments

• Vickilg
    Vickilg Member Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    SteveandNat
    Sounds like you need a big hug and so I am sending one your way. Sorry about the rough week but it sounds like your life also has a lot of beautiful times a swell. So happy that you are going to go see your new grandbaby. :)
  • LAF53
    LAF53 Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Pray Too
    I pray that you continue to feel good until Tues and after. Enjoy the grandbaby.
    Lydia
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    LAF53 said:

Pray Too
    I pray that you continue to feel good until Tues and after. Enjoy the grandbaby.
    Lydia

Awwwwe, I'm glad to hear
    Awwwwe, I'm glad to hear your feeling well enough to be up an about, enjoy your weekend with the grandbabies :)
  • joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    Options
    so glad you're feeling well enough to go visit family.
    awesome.

I hear you loud and clear when you say you're feeling crapy for a week and a half.
    my best to you through Tuesday and hope you feel okay the upcoming week.

many of us are on that same schedule for Tuesday-Treatments... and we know how you feel.

here's the place to complain and the place to get virtual hugs and prayers.
    I hate complaining about how i feel to my wife and kids... i always try and tell them that i'm doing fine and continue to push onward.

enjoy this beautiful weekend!

my best

Joe
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
    Congratulations on the new grand baby and going to see that bundle of joy can perk you up. Hope that you continue to feel good enough to enjoy your entire weekend.

Kim
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options

Congratulations
    Congratulations on the new grand baby and going to see that bundle of joy can perk you up. Hope that you continue to feel good enough to enjoy your entire weekend.

Kim

ahhh Jeff
    ahhh Jeff....so sorry you are not feeling so well all the time.....what a great approach you have to enjoy things when you feel well enough

all the very best,

mags
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    So glad your feeling better.
    So glad your feeling better. That new baby will be great for you. So much love in a little bundle. Enjoy. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Judy