Hello Friends & Family

Options
nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
It has been a while since my last post and just wanted to update you guys on how I was doing and for all the newbies to our family, welcome !!!!!

HISTORY: DX w/Stage II colon cancer in 2006. Chemo completed in 2006; last surgery in 2007.

UPDATE: Latest CT Scan (April 2012) came back with NED; very happy, but for some strange reason, I had A LOT of anxiety with this one. Assuming because it was a year between scans. I am now 6 years NED but cancer still comes to mind with every ache, pain, discomfort I feel. I have determined that it will never leave, but might fade away.

I read posts almost everyday and are very saddened by the people we have lost over the years, but continue to pray for those still fighting!!!!

I will also start a new career with a great company in May and are looking very forward to this new journey. At my age in life (47) I was not looking for a job.

I will continue to read posts and pray for those fighting everyday!!!!!!!!

Again, I will never be able to thank this family here enough for supporting me during that horrible time in my life.

Stay Strong and Never Look Back

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Dear Nudgie
    Wonderful news about the scan results!

Congrats on the new job as well.

Sending you best wishes as you move on to an exciting future and hopefully one that remains cancer free.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options

Dear Nudgie
    Wonderful news about the scan results!

Congrats on the new job as well.

Sending you best wishes as you move on to an exciting future and hopefully one that remains cancer free.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

Dear Nudgie, I'm glad to see you posting again ,I miss your
    fridays post despite I cut not answer , most of your questions due to my bad English ! LOL. Once that said I'm very happy about your scan results!
    Wish you good luck on your new job my friend!.
    Have a big hug!
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Dear Nudgie, I'm glad to see you posting again ,I miss your
    fridays post despite I cut not answer , most of your questions due to my bad English ! LOL. Once that said I'm very happy about your scan results!
    Wish you good luck on your new job my friend!.
    Have a big hug!

Nudgie, Great To See You
    A new job and NED! What could be better? At 65, I AM looking for a new job, but alas, no job is looking for me.

Take care.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    wolfen said:

Nudgie, Great To See You
    A new job and NED! What could be better? At 65, I AM looking for a new job, but alas, no job is looking for me.

Take care.

Luv,

Wolfen

Super Duper
    Great to hear about a NED scan. Always good news.
    Congrats on the new job.
    SO glad to hear that some of us are doing great.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    Oh, that's so great! I'm REALLY glad to hear you're doing so well. Let us know how the new job goes!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the good
    Congrats on the good DX!!!!!

Th big C is in everyone's mind iif they have had it before. My wife even gets concerned every tie I have a flu. Is it cancer again....

Keep Positive, keep doing what ever you are doing, and keep the faith.

Best Always, mike
  • bspangler47
    bspangler47 Member Posts: 145
    Options
    congrats
    I read your post tonight. I am happy for you. It gives me hope. You are truly blessed.