Are you interested in joining a facebook group?

Options
124»

Comments

• dcfogar22
    dcfogar22 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

can't find you on FBook.
    can't find you on FBook. Can you friend me first ? "Ingrid Kardynalski"

found a "Kristyn Canales" with no picture and no middle name... is that you ?

I tried too and couldnt find
    I tried too and couldnt find anything "Dana Fogarty" is my fb name can someone help me get in?
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    dcfogar22 said:

I tried too and couldnt find
    I tried too and couldnt find anything "Dana Fogarty" is my fb name can someone help me get in?

send a friend request thru FBook
    Dana, there are several "Dana Fogarty"s on FBook, can you send me a friend request and then I can add you.... there is only ONE of me, lol. "Ingrid Kardynalski"
  • luv2cut1
    luv2cut1 Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

send a friend request thru FBook
    Dana, there are several "Dana Fogarty"s on FBook, can you send me a friend request and then I can add you.... there is only ONE of me, lol. "Ingrid Kardynalski"

FB
    I would love to be part of the group. Tried the link but it didn't work. My name is Myka Landry. I haven't been on as much lately because I husband undergoing treatment for cll. However all of you are in my thoughts and prayers and i will never forget what this group has done for me. Thanks!
  • Ingrid K
    Options
    luv2cut1 said:

FB
    I would love to be part of the group. Tried the link but it didn't work. My name is Myka Landry. I haven't been on as much lately because I husband undergoing treatment for cll. However all of you are in my thoughts and prayers and i will never forget what this group has done for me. Thanks!

Myka, you're halfway there.
    Hi Myka, I sent you a friend request in Facebook, once you accept it, I can add you to the H&N Warriors group. hope your husband is doing well.
  • havdog
    havdog Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

can't find you on FBook.
    can't find you on FBook. Can you friend me first ? "Ingrid Kardynalski"

found a "Kristyn Canales" with no picture and no middle name... is that you ?

ADD ME!!!!
    Please add my mom and I. She is addicted to facebook practically and is having an extremely hard time. This is amazing. Thank you so much!!! Her name is Tammy Anderson Parker (in Arkansas). I'll join later- I don't show up on a search...
  • Ingrid K
    Options
    havdog said:

ADD ME!!!!
    Please add my mom and I. She is addicted to facebook practically and is having an extremely hard time. This is amazing. Thank you so much!!! Her name is Tammy Anderson Parker (in Arkansas). I'll join later- I don't show up on a search...

sent request
    sent mom a friend request and a message. as soon as she friends me in Facebook, i can add her. If you want me to add you, send me a friend request to "Ingrid Kardynalski"
  • Ingrid K
    Options

I want in!
    Can someone add me in? I'd like to partake! I'm Kristyn Heisler Canales on FB :)

did yu get in ?
    Kristyn, can you get to the new group page yet ? If not, send me a friend request via facebook to: Ingrid Kardynalski
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    H&N Warriors
    I was in for a few days, but between the lady griping for three days and 90 posts on why and who added her, and all of her side kicks.

It was a little more drama than I wanted in my life, LOL....

So for me anyways, while I felt the original concept of limiting the group mainly to people of this H&N Forum was good.

The direction that it went was more than I wanted to deal with...sorry and no offense to anyone here or especially Stacey for her original concept.

Many of you are friends of mine (or Shelley and me) already, so I tend to keep up occasionally on FB.

Though the majority of posting that I do concerning H&N is here.

Best,
    John
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

did yu get in ?
    Kristyn, can you get to the new group page yet ? If not, send me a friend request via facebook to: Ingrid Kardynalski

Ingrid....here is another one I can't seem to get into the group
    on FB his name is Tom Davey........I've tried 3 times and have been unsuccessful.

p
  • Ingrid K
    Options

Ingrid....here is another one I can't seem to get into the group
    on FB his name is Tom Davey........I've tried 3 times and have been unsuccessful.

p

adding Tom
    Phrannie, try going to the H&N Warriors page, then over on the top right, there should be a box that says "add friend"... type in his name into the box and you should get a drop down box and then click on him...and he should be in.

First they have to be a Facebook friend, then once they are, you should be able to type the name into the box.

Let me know if it still doesn't work.
    I sent him a Fbook friend request just in case also.
  • phrannie51
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

adding Tom
    Phrannie, try going to the H&N Warriors page, then over on the top right, there should be a box that says "add friend"... type in his name into the box and you should get a drop down box and then click on him...and he should be in.

First they have to be a Facebook friend, then once they are, you should be able to type the name into the box.

Let me know if it still doesn't work.
    I sent him a Fbook friend request just in case also.

Finally got it!!
    So he is in now.........thanks Ingrid!
  • sumarah8
    sumarah8 Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Pls. invite me, email add is
    Pls. invite me, email add is maryjoyce2629@yahoo.com. thanks guys, love you all...
  • sumarah8
    Options
    sumarah8 said:

Pls. invite me, email add is
    Pls. invite me, email add is maryjoyce2629@yahoo.com. thanks guys, love you all...

Or just ,Joyce liban
    Or just ,Joyce liban henderson, thanks
  • Ingrid K
    Options
    sumarah8 said:

Or just ,Joyce liban
    Or just ,Joyce liban henderson, thanks

sent request
    hi Joyce, just sent you a FBook friend request. once you accept it, I can add you.
  • sumarah8
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

seems like more to me too
    Skiff, I was thinking the same thing the other day and I was hoping that it was NOT because there are so many newbies....I hope not, because that would seem more and more new cases..but I was thinking it may just be oldies checking back in ?

Thanks for the invite..

Thanks for the invite..
  • sumarah8
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

sent request
    hi Joyce, just sent you a FBook friend request. once you accept it, I can add you.

Thanks Ingrid...

Thanks Ingrid...
  • BrianKrashpad
    BrianKrashpad Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

sent request

OK, I'm in
    If I can find it. Did searches for H&N Warriors and NEDheads and for Ingrid but came up empty on all 3?

If someone needs to friend me to add me, I'm same on fb as here: there's only one Brian Krashpad!

Anyhow thanks.
  • phrannie51
    Options

OK, I'm in
    If I can find it. Did searches for H&N Warriors and NEDheads and for Ingrid but came up empty on all 3?

If someone needs to friend me to add me, I'm same on fb as here: there's only one Brian Krashpad!

Anyhow thanks.

I sent you a friend request Brian...
    one you answer that I can add you to the H & N group.........

p
  • BrianKrashpad
    BrianKrashpad Member Posts: 188
    Options

p

Cool!
    I approved yours and Ingrid's requests!

Thanks ladies.
  • Ingrid K
    Options

p

i sent Brian a request also
    so one of us will get you into the group.

Hi Phrannie, how are you ? almost another half-week down. YEAH FOR YOU.

Brian, you're in now.