A funny thing happen on the baseball field tonight:

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
Have to share a funny with you. Tonight we attended our 5 year old grandson's baseball game. Landon played when he was 3 took a year off and is back at the game, he is a sweet comedic little lad. Tonight he was sent to play in the out field, we watched him run out there take his spot then look to the left and hastily run off field.....????what is he doing????suddenly we all realized what he was doing...when he looked to the left he saw the bathrooms and decided he had to go so he just ran off field and went!! LOL!!! We could not stop chuckling it was priceless!!! GOtta love watching the little guys play, never a dull moment! Feel free to share any like moments you all have had with the little ones in your lives.

Hugs,

RE

Comments

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Special moments...
    I have 5 children and 6 grandsons all under 3.5 yrs so many stories. For the first couple years of the oldest (3.5yrs) life he lived with me. Both my daughter and husband are military and his dad was in Afganistan and my daughter was in and out of hospital with a problem pregnancy of their second baby. (All turned out ok) Any how I treasure all of my grandchildren but am extremely connected to this guy (Myles) Just last night I was at their house for dinner and shortly after he could sense I was getting ready to leave when he innocently came to me and said "Gamma, I wonder where your shoes are, you will have to sleep in my bed cuz you have no shoes" Without noticing he had put them in a plastic bag and hid them behind some coats. I know you had to be there and these stories are really meaningful only to us, but trust me he was adorable and keeps me alive and well. I thank God everyday for these precious gifts in my life!
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    eihtak said:

Special moments...
    I have 5 children and 6 grandsons all under 3.5 yrs so many stories. For the first couple years of the oldest (3.5yrs) life he lived with me. Both my daughter and husband are military and his dad was in Afganistan and my daughter was in and out of hospital with a problem pregnancy of their second baby. (All turned out ok) Any how I treasure all of my grandchildren but am extremely connected to this guy (Myles) Just last night I was at their house for dinner and shortly after he could sense I was getting ready to leave when he innocently came to me and said "Gamma, I wonder where your shoes are, you will have to sleep in my bed cuz you have no shoes" Without noticing he had put them in a plastic bag and hid them behind some coats. I know you had to be there and these stories are really meaningful only to us, but trust me he was adorable and keeps me alive and well. I thank God everyday for these precious gifts in my life!

When mother nature calls
    What a cute story. It makes me think when mother nature calls you have to listen :)

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne
  • RE
    Options
    eihtak said:

Special moments...

:-)
    What a delightfully sweet story, thank you for sharing it with us.
    RE
  • Compromising2
    Compromising2 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that
    Thanks for sharing that special moment with your pink sisters. I spent yesterday at the baseball field with my six year old. I am getting set up for radiation treatments but I want to attend every game that I possibly can just because the little ones do some of the funniest things. I cherish each game that I am able to attend.
    Lots of smiles.
  • RE
    Options

Thanks for sharing that
    Thanks for sharing that special moment with your pink sisters. I spent yesterday at the baseball field with my six year old. I am getting set up for radiation treatments but I want to attend every game that I possibly can just because the little ones do some of the funniest things. I cherish each game that I am able to attend.
    Lots of smiles.

:-)
    Yes I agree the little ones games are so uplifting! Just a heads up for you, while having radiation treatments and for some time afterward you need to be careful in direct sun light as you can sun burn worse than would be normal so please stay in the shade, wear a had and use sun tan lotion while at the games. Have fun!!!

RE
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    can't beat watching little
    can't beat watching little kids and playing sports..(NO attention span) chase bugs, play in dirt...run off for snacks in middle of play etc..

Happy you had fun watching...

MEMORIES>.

Denise

I dont' understand how some grands (live nearby) never come to game , practice etc..
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    eihtak said:

Special moments...

HID shoes...smart boy..
    My

HID shoes...smart boy..

My daughter and two grandsons live with us...but when they had their own place they were over every day and cried when time to go home...

Denise
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

can't beat watching little
    can't beat watching little kids and playing sports..(NO attention span) chase bugs, play in dirt...run off for snacks in middle of play etc..

Happy you had fun watching...

MEMORIES>.

Denise

I dont' understand how some grands (live nearby) never come to game , practice etc..

Laughing -- so precious, and innocence
    Love these stories -- brings back memories of my children playing sports -- and
    getting distracted by butterflies -- while the entire team passing them with
    the soccer ball. LOL

Vicki Sam
  • ameliahaynes3
    ameliahaynes3 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this
    Thanks for sharing this story.I Laughed to Tears