• Mrs. Sarge
    Mrs. Sarge Member Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    RinMinn said:

Great!
    Just saw your news Mrs. Sarge.
    Coolbeans!

Yes! Thanks!
    I'm sweating out this weekend but really believing God for the "all clear". We had a vacation planned, tickets paid for, nice fancy hotel reserved with an employee "friends" discount, car reserved......and they weren't going to even get started on the rads until the 30th, so I asked if all was clear with my MRI, would it be a problem to start the 7th....the DR said absolutely not a problem.....but I still have a little reservations with waiting. However, if there is ANYTHING that shows on the MRI, I'm asking to start MONDAY!!!! Know what I mean? I'm sure all do!
  • RinMinn
    RinMinn Member Posts: 18
    Options

Yes! Thanks!
    I'm sweating out this weekend but really believing God for the "all clear". We had a vacation planned, tickets paid for, nice fancy hotel reserved with an employee "friends" discount, car reserved......and they weren't going to even get started on the rads until the 30th, so I asked if all was clear with my MRI, would it be a problem to start the 7th....the DR said absolutely not a problem.....but I still have a little reservations with waiting. However, if there is ANYTHING that shows on the MRI, I'm asking to start MONDAY!!!! Know what I mean? I'm sure all do!

Prayer
    I will say a prayer for ya!
    GBA,
    R
  • stayingpositive
    stayingpositive Member Posts: 89
    Options

Yes! Thanks!

Oh flap that! Go on vacation!
    I would, took them over a month and a half to get to mine....but i'm not you....do what you think is right for you. and

stay positive

Bill
  • Mrs. Sarge
    Mrs. Sarge Member Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Oh flap that! Go on vacation!
    I would, took them over a month and a half to get to mine....but i'm not you....do what you think is right for you. and

stay positive

Bill

Thanks Rin and Bill
    Thanks for the encouragements!
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Options

Thanks Rin and Bill
    Thanks for the encouragements!

Go.
    Whats a few more days, enjoy yourself while you can.

Dx on Nov 18, 2011
    Rads stated Mar 1, 2012. (I only had Rads, no surgery, no Chemo)

God Bless
    Tonsil Dad.

Dan.