Options
124»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    PDKonstan said:

thoughts and prayers
    Many thoughts and prayers for her! keep us posted.

Just seeing this and am
    Just seeing this and am sending lots of prayers for Dawne.

Hugs, Noel
  • klukos
    klukos Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Prayers for Dawne
    Sending up prayers to a God who hears us and loves us too. Praying for needed strength for each of the family and the hope to stand together. Heaven is hearing our cries for our sister in her fight tonight. Pressing in, K
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    ThycaAnne said:

So very sorry.....
    So very sorry to hear this news. Praying without ceasing.

Keep us posted.

Hugs,

Anne

Praying..

Praying..
  • trixytwo
    trixytwo Member Posts: 59
    Options
    So praying for our sweet sister
    Texas girls are tough, I know she's fighting hard.

Hugs,
    Deb
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    trixytwo said:

So praying for our sweet sister
    Texas girls are tough, I know she's fighting hard.

Hugs,
    Deb

I just saw this
    Wishing Texasgirl the best.Will say a prayer for her.This is hard for all of us to hear.Another pink sister or brother going through a crisis.

Thinking of you Texasgirl and wish you the best.Thoughts and Prayers coming your way.

Lynn Smith
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

I just saw this
    Wishing Texasgirl the best.Will say a prayer for her.This is hard for all of us to hear.Another pink sister or brother going through a crisis.

Thinking of you Texasgirl and wish you the best.Thoughts and Prayers coming your way.

Lynn Smith

Doing good :)
    Hey y'all,

Thank you all so much for the prayers and get well wishes. I had actually posted when I got out of the hospital. I'm doing pretty good now. There were no blood clots and the cancer had not spread. Praise God! My onc changed my chemo to 3 or 6 rounds of FEC. I've done the 1st round and let me tell you, it's worse than the TAC I was on last year. LOTS of side effects but I'm holding steady and refusing to let this beast win as I know all of us are doing:) I still have some hair but it is EXTREMELY thin. I'm not shaving it this time, I'll just look like I have the mange for awhile lol.

I hope all of you are feeling good and doing well. You are all in prayers everyday.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Hey y'all,

Thank you all so much for the prayers and get well wishes. I had actually posted when I got out of the hospital. I'm doing pretty good now. There were no blood clots and the cancer had not spread. Praise God! My onc changed my chemo to 3 or 6 rounds of FEC. I've done the 1st round and let me tell you, it's worse than the TAC I was on last year. LOTS of side effects but I'm holding steady and refusing to let this beast win as I know all of us are doing:) I still have some hair but it is EXTREMELY thin. I'm not shaving it this time, I'll just look like I have the mange for awhile lol.

I hope all of you are feeling good and doing well. You are all in prayers everyday.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Thanks for the update Dawne.
    Thanks for the update Dawne. No blood clots and the cancer has NOT spread is the best news we could read right now from you!

Sorry this chemo is hard on you. I will pray that it will get better for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options

Hey y'all,

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Happy you are out of the
    Happy you are out of the hospital and no clots or spreading.

Praying your treatments are going well.

Cindy
  • SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Heartbreaking
    Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, FEC is tough. Hang in there and know you're always in our prayers.
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Keeping Dawne in prayer.
    Keeping Dawne in prayer. Thank you Janice for keeping us up to date.
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Hey y'all,

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Dawne I'm so glad you are
    Dawne I'm so glad you are home and that there are no blood clots. You are a strong pink sister and God will be by your side as you go through this journey. Stay strong and positive!
    ((hugs))
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

Hey y'all,

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Dawne -- It's always nice to
    Dawne -- It's always nice to hear from you. Hang in there; we will never stop our prayers.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

Keeping Dawne in prayer.
    Keeping Dawne in prayer. Thank you Janice for keeping us up to date.

Just checked in again after 2 weeks away
    and I was so sad to see this post. But, after reading all the posts here--I read Dawne's and said a very quiet, sincere, "Thank you, Jesus." Oh, Dawne, my prayers are still with you to be able to do your treatments as easily as you are able and with no side effects. We are all pulling for you, Dawne, as you have lifted all of us up from time to time.

Love and hugs, Renee
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Heartbreaking
    Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, FEC is tough. Hang in there and know you're always in our prayers.

Still praying for you Dawne!
    Still praying for you Dawne!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Just checked in again after 2 weeks away
    and I was so sad to see this post. But, after reading all the posts here--I read Dawne's and said a very quiet, sincere, "Thank you, Jesus." Oh, Dawne, my prayers are still with you to be able to do your treatments as easily as you are able and with no side effects. We are all pulling for you, Dawne, as you have lifted all of us up from time to time.

Love and hugs, Renee

Just saw this post Dawne and
    Just saw this post Dawne and I will certainly keep praying for you.

♥ Kristin ♥