CEA 23.7. Update. Clear CT - decrease pet

Options
2»

Comments

• idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options

Happy to Hear the Good News
    We have your back and will continue to pray for good health. Let us know how your surgery works out. Happy for the good reports on your tests.
    NB

Hey Nana...
    Awesome News!!!! Prayers still coming!!!

Jennie
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Oh, BTW
    I asked my ONC if the reason my cancer was slow growing, since he thinks it's a micro cell, was because my body's immune system was fighting the cancer growth. He replied, "absolutely" keep feeding the immune system food nutrients, keep alcohol out of the liver and excrcise. It will only help you. He says the constant rise in CEA is indictive of cancer or a thyroid problem.
  • toyfox
    toyfox Member Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

Oh, BTW
    I asked my ONC if the reason my cancer was slow growing, since he thinks it's a micro cell, was because my body's immune system was fighting the cancer growth. He replied, "absolutely" keep feeding the immune system food nutrients, keep alcohol out of the liver and excrcise. It will only help you. He says the constant rise in CEA is indictive of cancer or a thyroid problem.

Scan - Infomation from ONC
    Great news about scan results.
    Thanks for the information from ONC about feeding
    the immune system, alcohol and exercise.
    Working on these things as well.
    Take care....Linda
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Great
    That sounds like good news. Glad the scan was clear.

Kim
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Great
    That sounds like good news. Glad the scan was clear.

Kim

that is
    good news sorry i have not replied to many of your posts i just have a lot going on but i do think about you and hope things are ok....Godbless....johnnybegood