Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Congrats Grandpa
    Thanks for sharing your great news with us. It's so nice being grandparents.

Congratulations --- Robert, or shall I say ...
    Grandpa Robert ... a new grandchild -- how wonderful. Hoping that you get a chance
    to met baby Lucas up-close sooner than you think!

Happy to hear that your daughter, and new grandson are doing well.

Vicki Sam
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Congratulations --- Robert, or shall I say ...
    Grandpa Robert ... a new grandchild -- how wonderful. Hoping that you get a chance
    to met baby Lucas up-close sooner than you think!

Happy to hear that your daughter, and new grandson are doing well.

Vicki Sam

Yes~Congratulations Grandpa!
    I hope you will be receiving many pictures and updates, till the day you get to see them all and hold the new little "peanut"...in person.
    Very exciting~
    Melanie
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Grandpa Robert,
    CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful! I'm sure Jennifer will send tons of pictures - it's hard when we don't live close to family.

Sue
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo
    Congratulations! What a wonderful thing for a new life to come into the world. It reminds us of all the wonder life can bring.

Terru
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

Woo Hoo
    Congratulations! What a wonderful thing for a new life to come into the world. It reminds us of all the wonder life can bring.

Terru

Congratulations!
    So happy mom and baby are doing well and you have a new member to your family.

Suzanne
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    YAY!!!!
    What a celebration for you and your wife Robert! I am ecstatic for you!

Congratulatory Hugs,

Sylvia
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Congratulations
    A new life, a new day. Enjoy the newest addition to your family. I hope you do not have to wait to long for a visit.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Congratulations
    A new life, a new day. Enjoy the newest addition to your family. I hope you do not have to wait to long for a visit.

Hugs,
    Georgia

So happy for you Grandpa!
    So happy for you Grandpa! Congratulations to you and your family. Grandchildren are such a blessing.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

How exciting..sorry so far
    How exciting..sorry so far away...(mine live with us and their mom) with online and cell pix etc..I am sure you keep up to date with all going on..

Congrats

Denise

Congrats Grandpa Robert!
    Congrats Grandpa Robert!

Sue :)
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

So happy for you Grandpa!
    So happy for you Grandpa! Congratulations to you and your family. Grandchildren are such a blessing.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Grandpa Robert
    Congradulations on your new Grandbaby I have eight now, They are such a joy, I hope you and your wife can see the baby sooner than later.

Karie
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Congratulations to you and
    Congratulations to you and your wife.I have another grandchild due 27 of this month and a Great Grandchild the 4 of May.
    Hugs Frankie
  • SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75
    Options

Congratulations to you and
    Congratulations to you and your wife.I have another grandchild due 27 of this month and a Great Grandchild the 4 of May.
    Hugs Frankie

Congrats!!!
    Always love hearing good news...this is GREAT news!

Congrats and post pics when you get them!!!

T.
  • Aahmie
    Aahmie Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Grandchildren are the best! Welcome to the world Lucas!!
    Jennifer
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Aahmie said:

Congratulations!
    Grandchildren are the best! Welcome to the world Lucas!!
    Jennifer

Congratulations Robert
    Happy news. Congratulations
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Yahoo! Love it!
    Congrats, grandkids are the best, you can send them home when you get crabby, LOL, usually that is. Are there others or just these 2? I am over the moon for my 2.

Hope you get to see him sooner than anticipated,

Jennifer

Grandkids
    Jennifer, so far I just have these two. I still have two other daughters, one who is married, that I am waiting for grandkids from. I'm just not pushing them into having kids to soon, good things come to those who wait!

As for the new grandbaby, we have already talked with "the mom" about when it would be a good time to go down there to see them. They are going to wait a month to get a "routine" set up,then the grandmothers first. We will be going there about mid-June.

Robert
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    MAJW said:

Congrats!
    So happy for you, grandpa! Grands are God's blessing for raising their parents...lol. We have 4...13, 12, 9 and wild thing is 3! Two girls, two boys...they are the light of our lives....and from NC, Florida isn't a bad drive...didn't know you were in NC...me too! Central part of the state....And our daughter is a Jennifer.....

Again congrats!
    Hugs, Nancy

The Great State Of N.C.
    Nancy, howdy neighbor! I'm more toward the coastly area. We live in New Bern,N.C., which is about 30 to 35 miles north-northwest from the coast city of Morehead. We're about an hour away from Jacksonville,N.C. where the big Marine base is and about half an hour away from Havelock,N.C. where the Marine Air Station, Cherry Point, is.

Maybe one day us "northcarolineans" can have us a get-together like our big city Pinks out in California and Philly do!

Hugs bake at ya, Robert
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

Congratulations Robert
    Happy news. Congratulations

Grandchildren are a Blessing
    Congratulations such wonderful news. I have 4 Grandchildren they are sooo much fun. Sorry your so far away from them I hope you are able to Skype with them till you get to see them. God Bless All Cindy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! :-)
    Adding more congratulations!, Grandpa Robert!

Kind regards, Susan
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    Options

The Great State Of N.C.
    Nancy, howdy neighbor! I'm more toward the coastly area. We live in New Bern,N.C., which is about 30 to 35 miles north-northwest from the coast city of Morehead. We're about an hour away from Jacksonville,N.C. where the big Marine base is and about half an hour away from Havelock,N.C. where the Marine Air Station, Cherry Point, is.

Maybe one day us "northcarolineans" can have us a get-together like our big city Pinks out in California and Philly do!

Hugs bake at ya, Robert

Congrats!!
    Hi, Robert!! Congrats on the grandbaby--love hearing good news on this site. We're not grandparents yet--but our daughter & son-in-law are in the process of becoming foster parents. They live in Hubert, NC. My son-in-law is stationed at Camp Lejeune. We have not been there to visit yet--but I have a feeling we will be going this summer.

Hope the middle of June gets here quickly for you!!

Hugs,

Anne
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options

Yay!!! :-)
    Adding more congratulations!, Grandpa Robert!

Kind regards, Susan

Congrats
    Grandchildren are truly a wonderful blessing. Mine now range from 10 to 20 years old, so we have been out of the baby business for a while & I hope it will be a few years before we
    have great-grands! The younger 2 were babies when our son (their father)was deployed to Iraq when the war started, so it was rough for a while. Hope you can go for a visit soon.