Fellow Triple Negatives----

AngieD
AngieD Member Posts: 493
There is a Free Triple Negative Teleconference on Tues April 17 at 12-1pm Eastern time. You can participate by phone or computer. Details:
http://www.tnbcfoundation.org/teleconferences_0412.htm
I'll be having chemo then, but signed up and plan on taking my laptop.
Angie

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Angle....
    I won't be able to participate in this, but would you please share with us triple negative gals what is discussed?

Thank you!
    Hugs, Nancy
  • JoAnn4818
    JoAnn4818 Member Posts: 83
    Thanks
    Angie,

Thank you for the info. I'll be at work but I hope I can catch some of it on my lunch break.

JoAnn
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    JoAnn4818 said:

Thanks
    Angie,

Thank you for the info. I'll be at work but I hope I can catch some of it on my lunch break.

JoAnn

Angie
    Please let us know what was said please, as I wont be able to be a part of it!
    Very interested thank you
    Karie
  • DebbyB
    DebbyB Member Posts: 86
    I will be at the Dr. :(
    I will be at the Dr. :( Hopefully it will be repeated.
  • AngieD
    AngieD Member Posts: 493
    DebbyB said:

I will be at the Dr. :(
    I will be at the Dr. :( Hopefully it will be repeated.

I'm hopeful I won't have any
    I'm hopeful I won't have any issues getting logged into the teleconference from the treatment centers/ hospitals network and will have a chance to make some notes to share. I'm going to send them an email and ask if they will post a transcript for those who cannot attend to cover all our bases.
    Angie
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    AngieD said:

I'm hopeful I won't have any
    I'm hopeful I won't have any issues getting logged into the teleconference from the treatment centers/ hospitals network and will have a chance to make some notes to share. I'm going to send them an email and ask if they will post a transcript for those who cannot attend to cover all our bases.
    Angie

Great Idea
    That sounds like a Great idea, hopefully they will do it.
    Karie