Anabelle ( KIM)

Options
pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
How are you? Happy Easter ! ( here wattching TV the stations of the cross from Rome).
Hugs!

Comments

• pepebcn
    Options
    Bumping
    up.
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Bumping
    up.

Ditto
    you okay Kim?
  • RobinKaye
    RobinKaye Member Posts: 93
    Options
    tommycat said:

Ditto
    you okay Kim?

Anabelle
    Didn't she say a couple weeks ago that she was taking a break for awhile, said she had other
    things demanding her attention.

Robin
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Awwwww
    Thanks sweetie for thinking of me. I'm coming back full force in a couple days. Been away awhile and just needed a break. You all are in my prayers EVERY day. Pepe we made Keilbasa and saurkraut for Easter (love the Keilbasa but hate the kraut). Think of you all every day. No 24 lb turkey for Easter this year :) I'm feeling fine but have some major tests coming up. Glad to be back in my "family". Missing all of you.

Hugs! Kim
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

Awwwww
    Thanks sweetie for thinking of me. I'm coming back full force in a couple days. Been away awhile and just needed a break. You all are in my prayers EVERY day. Pepe we made Keilbasa and saurkraut for Easter (love the Keilbasa but hate the kraut). Think of you all every day. No 24 lb turkey for Easter this year :) I'm feeling fine but have some major tests coming up. Glad to be back in my "family". Missing all of you.

Hugs! Kim

Kim, with saurkraut it's
    Kim, with saurkraut it's all in how it's made!!! My mom used to make it best!! It was soo good. My older sisters know how to make it like that too. I have not learned the secret ingred. as I would be the only one in my household who would eat it, no one else can even stand the smell of it. I know the way they make it there is bacon and such in it, cook it forever, and it's delish!!
  • pepebcn
    Options

Awwwww

Hugs! Kim

Hi Kim, great to know from you! Really like it!
    Hope to see you among us very soon. BtW I love Saurkraut ( much more than turkey).
    Have a big hug.
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    I'm Back Posting
    Just wanted to thank you for thinking of me :) Hugs to you. I'm back posting. See some very sad news on the board when opening up this board. My heart just breaks. Glad to see my "friends and family" again.

Hugs! Kim