You girls are too wonderful

2»

Comments

• Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808

You Are Special
    Dear Kat,

You are special! Flowers do bring joy to the soul. Very happy to hear the news that one hip has a cyst and the other hip has muscle irritation. Two blessings!!!

I am not surprised that you would have a caring and thoughtful boyfriend.

May the news continue to be good. Good luck to you and have a wonderful vacation with your girlfriends. Girlfriends are special. They give us support, joy, and laughter.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Kat, When I read your
    Kat, When I read your previous post about the "terminal" news, I was so saddened but then I saw how courageous and positive you are in spite of it all. I'm happy to see you are kicking cancer in the teeth and not allowing it to take over your life. You are so inspiring for the rest of us and I know you're a joy to your family and friends. Keep that wonderful spirit, enjoy your life and wait for that miracle to happen. I really have seen miracles and know that you will see one in your life too. You're in our prayers. Much love to you, Sunrae.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Dot53 said:

Sweet Kat..
    This is really encouraging news! So glad to hear you have a wonderful support system.. Your boyfriend sounds like a great guy!!!
    We will keep the power of prayer flowing your way...

All the best,
    Dot

Very encouraging news Kat!
    Very encouraging news Kat! We're all praying for you!

Hugs, Diane
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    MsGebby said:

The Power of Prayer
    and your strength never cease to amaze me.

Keep on truckin' Kat!

Continued prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way.

xoxo
    Mary

Kat
    hoping you had a great time on your trip! You sure deserve it!

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Sunrae said:

Kat, When I read your
    Kat, When I read your previous post about the "terminal" news, I was so saddened but then I saw how courageous and positive you are in spite of it all. I'm happy to see you are kicking cancer in the teeth and not allowing it to take over your life. You are so inspiring for the rest of us and I know you're a joy to your family and friends. Keep that wonderful spirit, enjoy your life and wait for that miracle to happen. I really have seen miracles and know that you will see one in your life too. You're in our prayers. Much love to you, Sunrae.

Thinking of you Kat and
    Thinking of you Kat and hoping you will post some news soon!