Just diagnosed

Options
2»

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    one thing that helped
    one thing that helped me...which at time seemed goofy and silly was "writing in Journal" I did often...to vent and now I see it was helpful!

A good friend gave one to me...she had been very ill (no cancer) and she used one and thought helpful so started me on it..

Denise
  • birdlady053
    birdlady053 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Im also new in this new diagnosed brest cancer
    Hey everyone! Im so glad I found this site as Ive been going thru alot myself but I found my lump last Jan,2012 and had a lumpectomy on April 25,2012.Im getting my stitches and staples out Monday. I havent started radidation yet but expect it soon.Im ready as I want to get better. This is a emotional roller coaster as I also have COPD and it reflected on alot of the doctors decisions.OH,I have invasive mammary carcinoma. 4x7x7mm in size.I dont understand alot of this but Im grateful Im a small breast lady as they couldnt take but so much.I told them to take it all.They didnt take any lymph nodes. I live alone except for my b/gold macaw and 1 month old african goose which has been a godsend for me as she has kept me going forward.well, I better go and Ill be back here soon.GOD BLESS ALL!