I Am Wishing Everyone A Very Happy Easter!

Megan M
Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
I hope that each and everyone one of you have beautiful weather this holiday weekend and have a wonderful Easter!

I can't wait to go to my parent's house for Easter dinner and see what they put in my Easter basket. Yes, they still give me one. lol

Happy Easter,

Megan

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    :)
    Thank You Megan! I hope you have a wonderful weekend yourself.

Happy Easter!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Same to you...and everyone
    Same to you...and everyone else...

any big plans..we dont' have any...on daughter works, hubby "ON CALL" for work etc..

just Easter Egg Hunt at home..for grandsons..

Denise
  • Texasguy10
    Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21

any big plans..we dont' have any...on daughter works, hubby "ON CALL" for work etc..

Denise

Happy Easter
    Easter Sunday will be a glorious day!

Donald
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Happy Easter

Donald

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter to you too. I hope your Easter basket is filled with lots of awesome surprises :)

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Happy Easter will send up
    Happy Easter will send up prays for a cure.
    Hugs Frankie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Denise

Happy Easter to you too
    Happy Easter to you too Megan and the rest of the pink sisters.

Have a fun and family filled day,

Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Happy Easter will send up
    Happy Easter will send up prays for a cure.
    Hugs Frankie

I hope that all the pinks
    I hope that all the pinks have a great Easter and that all of our baskets are full of lots of candy. I guess I haven't grown up yet either.

Debby
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    That's sweet!
    I love that fact they still give you a basket! Have a wonderful time!

Happy Easter!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Happy Easter

Donald

Easter dinner is served! lol
    We are going to have a lot of people here Sunday and a feast! I can't wait. I've already made my homemade rolls and a couple of pies. I planned on having strawberry shortcake, but, some really like my pies, so, I made a couple and froze them.

We love to have people here and I love to cook. Everyone always brings something, so, it really is an easy meal to have.

I wish all of you a very Happy Easter and I hope you have a restful, yet fun day with your loved ones.

Sue :)
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Am not sure
    just what we are doing besides going to church. Hoping all have a wonderful Ressurrection Sunday.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sea60 said:

That's sweet!
    I love that fact they still give you a basket! Have a wonderful time!

Happy Easter!

Hugs,

Sylvia

That is cute that you still
    That is cute that you still get a basket! Have an awesome Easter Megan!

Happy Easter sisters,

Lex
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Am not sure
    just what we are doing besides going to church. Hoping all have a wonderful Ressurrection Sunday.

Happy Easter to all!
    Hugs,

Happy Easter to all!

Hugs, Jan
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127

Happy Easter to all!
    Hugs,

Happy Easter to all!

Hugs, Jan

Happy Easter everyone
    My family is going to church in the morning and we will be celebrating Easter at my home in the afternoon. A very blessed Easter is wished for all.

Betsy
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    BetsyJane said:

Happy Easter everyone
    My family is going to church in the morning and we will be celebrating Easter at my home in the afternoon. A very blessed Easter is wished for all.

Betsy

Easter Baskets
    Easter is my favorite holiday. Last night I put together 14 small baskets for my 5 children, 3 with spouses, 6 grandchildren, and I still need to make one up that surprisingly appears on the kitchen table in the am for my husband and self! With so many and no job, they are small this year but I shopped creatively before my surgery a couple weeks ago. We are celebrating Sat. evening with dinner, church on Sunday am. and then some of us (some have plans with spouse side) are traveling a couple hours to have dinner with my dad and sister. They have not seen me since my surgery and have been worried, so hope I'm feeling great! Tomorrow I am going to an egg hunt with a couple grandkids. One of my daughters is way too competitive and I'm sure had her son practicing to get eggs, yet I know he will be thrilled to have one and give the rest away....not at all like his mom that way! Easter is such a time for re-birth, new beginnings, better days and all that. I was so happy to have my surgery (double mastectomy) during this season. Last year this time I was horribly sick and in a nursing home, so kind of even more special for me. For anyone alone this weekend, take some time to spend just relaxing in the thought of a new sence of peace in our lives, God is surely with us all and we are never alone. As always, all in my prayers. May Easter bless all with His goodness.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    eihtak said:

Easter Baskets
    Easter is my favorite holiday. Last night I put together 14 small baskets for my 5 children, 3 with spouses, 6 grandchildren, and I still need to make one up that surprisingly appears on the kitchen table in the am for my husband and self! With so many and no job, they are small this year but I shopped creatively before my surgery a couple weeks ago. We are celebrating Sat. evening with dinner, church on Sunday am. and then some of us (some have plans with spouse side) are traveling a couple hours to have dinner with my dad and sister. They have not seen me since my surgery and have been worried, so hope I'm feeling great! Tomorrow I am going to an egg hunt with a couple grandkids. One of my daughters is way too competitive and I'm sure had her son practicing to get eggs, yet I know he will be thrilled to have one and give the rest away....not at all like his mom that way! Easter is such a time for re-birth, new beginnings, better days and all that. I was so happy to have my surgery (double mastectomy) during this season. Last year this time I was horribly sick and in a nursing home, so kind of even more special for me. For anyone alone this weekend, take some time to spend just relaxing in the thought of a new sence of peace in our lives, God is surely with us all and we are never alone. As always, all in my prayers. May Easter bless all with His goodness.

Thank you, Megan ...
    I wish the very best to my fellow Sisterhood .. Happy Easter!

Vicki Sam
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    BetsyJane said:

Happy Easter everyone

Betsy

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    DianeBC said:

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

A Happy and Blessed Easter
    A Happy and Blessed Easter to you all.
    Love,
    Wanda