Shout out to loland..any news on your son?

Options
2»

Comments

• ginny63664
    ginny63664 Member Posts: 14
    Options

Hoping,Praying
    Hoping,Praying and Wishing he comes home soon.This is a parent's worst nightmare.This happens way to much anymore.I wish the best for you,your family and for Zach to come home soon.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Lynn Smith

home soon
    praying for your son be home safely. just because you have cried the tears out dorsnt mean that your heart has quick breaking . stay stong prayers and hugs for all
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    lolad said:

We have gotten a hold of
    most of his friends. There is one that we or police cant seem to locate because they recently moved and have a new phone number and his friends dont know what his moms new last name is because she just got married. We do know that it is an apartment complex and that is one of the spots that we posted all kinds of flyers at. Im trying to stay strong it is very hard. I dont think i have any tears left in me and i havent eaten or slept hardly at all. I know i need to so i can stay well. I go out everyday looking. I know that he will soon show up. I know he will. He just has always called me no matter what. He calls me mama and i miss hearing that.
    Laura

Still praying
    Laura,

I honestly think about you and your son every single day! I hope and pray that you find him soon.

Hugs and prayers and hope,

Dorene
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

home soon
    praying for your son be home safely. just because you have cried the tears out dorsnt mean that your heart has quick breaking . stay stong prayers and hugs for all

Still praying
    Sill praying for your sons safe return. I can only imagine what you are going through, my heart just breaks for you.

Hugs, Debi
  • diansmith
    diansmith Member Posts: 25
    Options
    lolad said:

Thank you for all the prayers
    I posted in my first post before i saw this one. Zach still has not been found. A detective is now involved as of yesterday instead of just the local police. A big group from my church helped me pass out and post flyers. He hasnt been seen since he left Wednesday to go to his friends at 6. He never showed up there. I will let you all know when he is home. Thank you all again
    Take care god bless
    Laura

Hope zach return home
    I am praying for zach and laura, hope they are together by now
  • diansmith
    diansmith Member Posts: 25
    Options
    lolad said:

Thank you for all the prayers
    I posted in my first post before i saw this one. Zach still has not been found. A detective is now involved as of yesterday instead of just the local police. A big group from my church helped me pass out and post flyers. He hasnt been seen since he left Wednesday to go to his friends at 6. He never showed up there. I will let you all know when he is home. Thank you all again
    Take care god bless
    Laura

Hope zach return home
    I am praying for zach and laura, hope they are together by now
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Still praying
    Sill praying for your sons safe return. I can only imagine what you are going through, my heart just breaks for you.

Hugs, Debi

Waiting and Strong
    Any possitive thoughts are with you....We all are waiting for good news...keep us posted dear sister.

Karie