OT anyone watching American Idol

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
I LOVE it..been watching since the 2nd year it started...

Denise

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    I am
    Just my 2nd year to watch. There is a lot of talent this year!! I am having a hard time picking a favorite but really like Phillip, Joshua and Jessica. I like nearly all of them! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

Your Fave?
  • HootieGirl
    HootieGirl Member Posts: 85
    Options

I am
    Just my 2nd year to watch. There is a lot of talent this year!! I am having a hard time picking a favorite but really like Phillip, Joshua and Jessica. I like nearly all of them! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

Your Fave?

YES!
    I always get so addicted to this show! I'm in love with Phillip! I really like Colton and Holly though.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

YES!
    I always get so addicted to this show! I'm in love with Phillip! I really like Colton and Holly though.

AI ..., Fan (all tho, I still miss Simon - LOL)
    Colton and Holly -- are my favorites! I've been a avid watcher since season 1, with
    my kids.

One of my guilty pleasures!

Vicki Sam
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    VickiSam said:

AI ..., Fan (all tho, I still miss Simon - LOL)
    Colton and Holly -- are my favorites! I've been a avid watcher since season 1, with
    my kids.

One of my guilty pleasures!

Vicki Sam

Definitely Colton!!
    I love Colton too!! He was amazing this week!! Love Hollie too! It is hard to pick they are all so good!! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Definitely Colton!!
    I love Colton too!! He was amazing this week!! Love Hollie too! It is hard to pick they are all so good!! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

I am an AI junkie
    Ohbyes I watch it & I promise you that I'm the AI junkie lol, I wil not miss a show and I won't answer my phone while it's on. Horrible I know but it's really the only thing I watch. My favorite this year is Hollie.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

I am an AI junkie
    Ohbyes I watch it & I promise you that I'm the AI junkie lol, I wil not miss a show and I won't answer my phone while it's on. Horrible I know but it's really the only thing I watch. My favorite this year is Hollie.

Hugs,

Dawne

It's my husband's and my dirty little secret!
    We love the show--have been watching since the beginning. I think JLo is wonderful and so beautiful.

My favs--Phillip, Jessica, DeAndre (maybe not the best singer--but oh, so adorable)and Colton. I think this year has had the most talent ever. All of the top 10 were great.

Hugs, Renee