Hello I am new

Options
2»

Comments

• Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Welcome!
    Welcome! It is so nice to see a supportive spouse on the site! Please visit any time with questions, to vent, and even to laugh! The pink ladies are awesome!

Dorene
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

Welcome!
    Welcome! It is so nice to see a supportive spouse on the site! Please visit any time with questions, to vent, and even to laugh! The pink ladies are awesome!

Dorene

Lucky
    As everyone said...."Welcome" You are both so lucky to have each other. Sometimes we go through life fighting these crazy battles and are left feeling defeated, tired, exhausted, alone,....well you know. When you have a hand to hold, the strength to get through somehow flows from one to the other, and I can tell that you have this, don't let go, no matter how hard the fight!! I am going to show your posts to my husband when the time is right. He trys from a distance to be there, but has some serious health issues of his own and seems right now to be able to only focus on that. Thank God I will ALWAYS have His hand to hold in the meantime, as do we all. You will both be in my prayers for strength to climb whatever mountains are in your path together!
  • Texasguy10
    Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21
    Options
    eihtak said:

Lucky
    As everyone said...."Welcome" You are both so lucky to have each other. Sometimes we go through life fighting these crazy battles and are left feeling defeated, tired, exhausted, alone,....well you know. When you have a hand to hold, the strength to get through somehow flows from one to the other, and I can tell that you have this, don't let go, no matter how hard the fight!! I am going to show your posts to my husband when the time is right. He trys from a distance to be there, but has some serious health issues of his own and seems right now to be able to only focus on that. Thank God I will ALWAYS have His hand to hold in the meantime, as do we all. You will both be in my prayers for strength to climb whatever mountains are in your path together!

I feel welcome
    so many replies my wife always talks to me about her friends on the cancer board.She really cares about each and every one of YA'LL. God bless!
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Tough Enough To Wear Pink
    You definately look like a Guy who is Tough Enough To Wear Pink.

When I saw a 'TexasGuy' was here now - my first thought was I bet he's related to Texas Girl. I was right.

Winyan

Susan'
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Welcome
    It is nice to meet you. I know that Dawne gets a lot of support from you and now you can get lots of support from all of us as well.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    A big Texas welcome to you!
    It's so wonderful to see such a supportive husband. You're wife is an extaordinary person. I'm praying for you guys! Keep the faith.

From San Antonio~

Sylvia
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    sea60 said:

A big Texas welcome to you!
    It's so wonderful to see such a supportive husband. You're wife is an extaordinary person. I'm praying for you guys! Keep the faith.

From San Antonio~

Sylvia

A Big Howdy Texasguy
    Dawne is so lucky to have you by her side, Welcome to the board!
    Take care...Karie
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    welcome
    Its so nice to see when us sisters have a good support person who stands by them in their fight. My prayers are with you and Texas girl
    take care
    Laura
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    welcome
    Its so nice to see when us sisters have a good support person who stands by them in their fight. My prayers are with you and Texas girl
    take care
    Laura
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    lolad said:

welcome
    take care
    Laura

Dawne is a dear sweet sister
    Dawne is a dear sweet sister and we've heard all about you. You two are truly blessed to have each other and we welcome you to our board with open arms. You keep taking care of our girl, she truly is something special, and you are too. We are here for you both with loving and opened arms.

Love and prayers for round two ♥
    Lorrie
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Dawne is a dear sweet sister
    Dawne is a dear sweet sister and we've heard all about you. You two are truly blessed to have each other and we welcome you to our board with open arms. You keep taking care of our girl, she truly is something special, and you are too. We are here for you both with loving and opened arms.

Love and prayers for round two ♥
    Lorrie

Welcome, Texasguy 10!
    So good to know she's is such good hands. Take good care of our girl. We'll warmly support both of you through everything.

Suzanne
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    The Support is On!
    Welcome! So glad to see a husband join and be so supportive. We are here for you and your wife.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

The Support is On!
    Welcome! So glad to see a husband join and be so supportive. We are here for you and your wife.

welcome! yes Dawn is well
    welcome! yes Dawn is well loved. and so are you. We are fighting with you both. glad she has you to support her!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    A bit belated...
    Sincere WELCOME!, Texasguy10 - Dawne's beloved husband. Am sorry for the reason you're (both) here; but, glad you decided to join us.

Kind regards, Susan
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options

A bit belated...
    Sincere WELCOME!, Texasguy10 - Dawne's beloved husband. Am sorry for the reason you're (both) here; but, glad you decided to join us.

Kind regards, Susan

Welcome Texas Guy!!!
    Nice to meet you and i just want you to know this is so special of you to join your wifes board this really says something to us. thanks again MollyZ
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    mollyz said:

Welcome Texas Guy!!!
    Nice to meet you and i just want you to know this is so special of you to join your wifes board this really says something to us. thanks again MollyZ

Welcome, Texasguy!
    So sorry that you have to join us, but you have our support & prayers for the road ahead.
    (((Hugs))) and prayers sent to you & your wife...
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Howdy
    TexasGuy10 ... and a warm hello and hug for Texasgirl10 ... xoxo
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome Texas Guy so nice to
    Welcome Texas Guy so nice to see a husband on here supporting his wife our thoughts and prays are with Dawn.
    Hugs Frankie
  • Texasguy10
    Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Welcome Texas Guy so nice to
    Welcome Texas Guy so nice to see a husband on here supporting his wife our thoughts and prays are with Dawn.
    Hugs Frankie

Thanks
    Thank you all very much!

Donald