Options
2»

Comments

• icefishinglady
    icefishinglady Member Posts: 15
    Options
    susie09 said:

I'd like to welcome you also
    I'd like to welcome you also to the club that no one wants to join. But, you've found an amazing group of pink sisters that will surround you with love and support.

Good luck to you!

@susie09
    Love the kitty! And thank you for the welcome!
  • icefishinglady
    icefishinglady Member Posts: 15
    Options
    susie09 said:

I'd like to welcome you also
    I'd like to welcome you also to the club that no one wants to join. But, you've found an amazing group of pink sisters that will surround you with love and support.

Good luck to you!

@susie09
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Welcome to this wonderful community of sweet and caring ladies. I think your days will get better as you are further away from the treatments. Hang in there, you are not alone. Whenever you feel emotional, you can come here and we try to cheer you up. This is a big event in our lives, but it gets better.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Welcome!
    Welcome to this wonderful community of sweet and caring ladies. I think your days will get better as you are further away from the treatments. Hang in there, you are not alone. Whenever you feel emotional, you can come here and we try to cheer you up. This is a big event in our lives, but it gets better.

Welcome, brave lady
    You are indeed brave given all the life changes you've made in the past few months. All of them sound positive, tho. Well, except for the cancer thing, but your move does appear to have made a huge difference in your treatment and likely positive outcome.

My diagnoses (breast and endometrial cancers) were just a little over 2 years ago. Seems like yesterday. It does get better, much better, as time passes with no recurrence. I hope this is how your journey goes as well. Lots of support here and always someone who has experienced a similar set of circumstances. We're all so different and yet all the same.

Suzanne
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Welcome
    I just wanted to welcome you to our group. You will find lots of support and information here. We are hear to listen, sympathize and generally keep each other from feeling alone.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    ladyg said:

Welcome
    I just wanted to welcome you to our group. You will find lots of support and information here. We are hear to listen, sympathize and generally keep each other from feeling alone.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Welcome
    Hi, welcome to the pink sisterhood.im so glad you found this bosrd, but I'm so sorry for the reason you found us . This is an excellent board that is filled with awesome people. Here you will find a wealth of knowledge, compassion, and true understanding of what you are going through. Come here often to share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences through your journey. We truly do care.

Stay strong. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

@susie09

Thanks
    I know I should change my pic from a Christmas kitty to something else, but, I just love it! lol

Keep us updated on how you're doing!