i am having a rough time
has anyone had a tough time with ac and an "easier" time with the t
thanks thanks

Comments

• jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    A/C Treatments
    I had 4 rounds of A/C and 12 rounds of Taxotere. My experience was just the opposite of what you are looking for. I found the Taxotere (T) rounds FAR more difficult than the A/C rounds. You might want to take a look at the current thread entitled "I just had my last A/C drip yesterday!" Lots of good advice being given there and many ladies dealt better with T than A/C. Good luck to you.

IRENE
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    A/C easy, Taxol nasty - for me
    I did 4 A/C 2 weeks apart and they were 'easy'. Ater4 surgery I did 12 weekly Taxol and all I did was exist during that time.

Susan
  • BB22
    BB22 Member Posts: 3
    Options

A/C Treatments
    I had 4 rounds of A/C and 12 rounds of Taxotere. My experience was just the opposite of what you are looking for. I found the Taxotere (T) rounds FAR more difficult than the A/C rounds. You might want to take a look at the current thread entitled "I just had my last A/C drip yesterday!" Lots of good advice being given there and many ladies dealt better with T than A/C. Good luck to you.

IRENE

Irene thanks for advising to
    Irene thanks for advising to look at the link
    I'm glad to have the info
    I'll hope for the best
    Juie
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    Rague said:

A/C easy, Taxol nasty - for me
    I did 4 A/C 2 weeks apart and they were 'easy'. Ater4 surgery I did 12 weekly Taxol and all I did was exist during that time.

Susan

Well, I was a little different also
    I had 6 rounds of dense dose adriamycin, cytoxin and taxotere all at once--once every 3 weeks for 18 weeks. I feel I was very lucky--queasiness at times, most food tasted yucky about half way into treatment, bone pain from the neulasta injection, flu-like feelings the first week after treatments, diarrhea/constipation combo for the first few days after treatments. These got worst as the treatment progressed. But, I made it and you will too.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Hugs, Renee