Whew!

Options
2»

Comments

• tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Kim
    Congratulations to you and Mark. Be sure and let him know that he is associated with one of the most caring persons on this earth.......and get another nice tan this Summer, plus Go Phillies !

Yea!
    Congrats on the NED Kim. Those few words mean so much to all of us going through this battle.

Your words of commitment ring so true. My wife has been by my side this whole time and I really don't know if I could have handled it all without her support.

Tommy
  • ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Yea!
    Congrats on the NED Kim. Those few words mean so much to all of us going through this battle.

Your words of commitment ring so true. My wife has been by my side this whole time and I really don't know if I could have handled it all without her support.

Tommy

whew!
    If I remember correct it was you that coined the phrase, "Chronic disease" and that's exactly what this stuff is as it always remains at the forefront. You guys kick butt!
  • kimmygarland
    kimmygarland Member Posts: 312
    Options
    ratface said:

whew!
    If I remember correct it was you that coined the phrase, "Chronic disease" and that's exactly what this stuff is as it always remains at the forefront. You guys kick butt!

Great!
    What wonderful news!
  • kingcole42005
    kingcole42005 Member Posts: 178
    Options
    Aww thats Awesome!
    Congrats, enjoy your wonderful news!
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options

Aww thats Awesome!
    Congrats, enjoy your wonderful news!

Bejebeez
    Kimba,

That's what you scared out of me last time (several on here can attest to that). Frickin' Awesome news!!

Tell Mark I just had a beer for him (don't tell anyone else, they may not agree).

Best to you guys!

Greg
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Bejebeez
    Kimba,

That's what you scared out of me last time (several on here can attest to that). Frickin' Awesome news!!

Tell Mark I just had a beer for him (don't tell anyone else, they may not agree).

Best to you guys!

Greg

cold one
    i so remember those warm days followed by a couple cold one's. Good to hear you enjoyed on Greg

john
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    fisrpotpe said:

cold one
    i so remember those warm days followed by a couple cold one's. Good to hear you enjoyed on Greg

john

Kim
    Great to hear about Mark's results, Kim. You know, it's possible Mark just might be the luckiest man amongst us. Yep, and I for one don't think it's fair! It just is not right...Mark had YOU to love and help thru it all, and he's the only one to get the greatest support our wee wittle planet has ever seen in H&N C! Then again, I think it is safe to say there ain't a one of us who does not love your story as you two went down the treatment road, and in sharing so much you did, in fact, help every one of us- so you can tell Mark that he better not go egotistical on everybody- because you helped us, too. Very happy for you two.

kcass
  • patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    Whew!
    Awesome news Kimba! Every day is a good day to celebrate life, but getting NED news always adds a large dose of honey to the celebration.

PATRICK