Congrats! Now let's party!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

Julie,
    YES, the ladies here

Julie,

YES, the ladies here are all wonderful! And what's so great about them, they will answer ANY question, they will never roll their eyes and say "Can we talk about ANYTHING else besides your cancer?", they will never accuse you of being selfish when you want to take time for yourself, in fact they will encourage it... they always GET it. No matter what you are going through, there is somebody here who has had the same experience. When someone is down, all the sisters will gather around in spirit and help us stay on our feet. I've really never experienced anything like this before. I feel so lucky to have found this board and all the lovely ladies here.

xo
    Julie

AMEN, Julie!
    Breast cancer is life altering -- invasive, and always with us. No matter what day
    of the week it may be, or time of day.

A fellow blessed, and LUCKY Sister in Pink.

Vicki Sam
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

Julie,
    YES, the ladies here

Julie,

YES, the ladies here are all wonderful! And what's so great about them, they will answer ANY question, they will never roll their eyes and say "Can we talk about ANYTHING else besides your cancer?", they will never accuse you of being selfish when you want to take time for yourself, in fact they will encourage it... they always GET it. No matter what you are going through, there is somebody here who has had the same experience. When someone is down, all the sisters will gather around in spirit and help us stay on our feet. I've really never experienced anything like this before. I feel so lucky to have found this board and all the lovely ladies here.

xo
    Julie

Good news Julie!
    Hugs,

Good news Julie!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Woo hoo!
    I am so happy to hear this Julie. I love reading good news.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Woo hoo!
    I am so happy to hear this Julie. I love reading good news.

xoxo,
    Jean

Great News, always good to
    Great News, always good to read !!!
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    So glad to hear that, Julie.
    So glad to hear that, Julie.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Thanks for update...way to
    Thanks for update...way to go

Denise
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

Julie,
    YES, the ladies here

Julie,

xo
    Julie

Yes we rally the wagons and
    Yes we rally the wagons and surround you with support, hugs and encouragement! And, we do a pretty good job too. lol

Take care,

Kylez
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Yay.... good news and
    Yay.... good news and positive reports give us all hope ... keep up the positive posts too everyone!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Awesome news for you!! I am
    Awesome news for you!! I am new to the discussion boards, but it is neat to hear how you all sound like great friends to each other. What a blessing!

Have a great day!

Julie

Congrats!
    I am happy dancing for you!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Great News, always good to
    Great News, always good to read !!!

I am adding my big congrats
    I am adding my big congrats a bit late!