All Aboard the pink bus for eihtak and belindar

Options
aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
edited March 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Both ladies are scheduled for surgery. So lets let them know they are not alone.
Ladies I got a ride from our lovely missrenee for my mastectomy. Moral of the
Story - dont underestimate the power of the pink. So on that note I come loaded
With good wishes for a speedy recovery and to ease your mind let's have a couple
Stiff ones. I am thinking ginger martinis...hmmmm also since we have two ladies
I chose the double decker. Double the support and double the funky. Funky
Ladies ARE YOU IN?

Hugs
Ayse

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    count me in..
    Denise

count me in..

Denise
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooooo much
    Thank you so very much! My surgery is tomorrow am. so am planning on a fun lunch with friends today, a little shopping for something to recover in, and keeping busy at home with family. I figure its best to keep my mind occupied. I started a light yoga class after recovering from anal cancer last year, and am trying to get back into it....it really helped me relax but had kind of slacked off for a while. Inside I am nervous as can be and it truely helps to have you ladies there!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    eihtak said:

Thank you soooooo much
    Thank you so very much! My surgery is tomorrow am. so am planning on a fun lunch with friends today, a little shopping for something to recover in, and keeping busy at home with family. I figure its best to keep my mind occupied. I started a light yoga class after recovering from anal cancer last year, and am trying to get back into it....it really helped me relax but had kind of slacked off for a while. Inside I am nervous as can be and it truely helps to have you ladies there!

Count me in Ladies .. I will be on top tier
    of our bus .. wind in my hair, bugs in my teeth . and a sour apple martini in hand!

Prayers, peace and hope for both Sisters in PINK --

May your nervousness subside by the all the support, prayers and LOVE provided by
    all of us.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    I'm with you on the bus! You
    I'm with you on the bus! You know the saying...safety in numbers! It is amazing though, what picturing the group of you ladies does to calm the nerves.

I think for this trip, I will bring gummy bears and twizzlers.

I'm thinking of you eihtak and belindar!! Close your eyes and take a deep breath and feel all the energy from us!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    I'll be on the bus cheering
    I'll be on the bus cheering loudly.
    Hugs Frankie
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Options

I'll be on the bus cheering
    I'll be on the bus cheering loudly.
    Hugs Frankie

On the bus too
    Count me in, good luck ladies, please mend quickly and keep in touch. Take care both.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

On the bus too
    Count me in, good luck ladies, please mend quickly and keep in touch. Take care both.

I want a seat on the top deck!
    MMMM--Ginger martinis, Ayse. Delicious, but yet medicinal too. You think of everything!

Best of luck girls--we're with you all the way.

Hugs, Renee
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Ayse, we can't forget Eva.
    We also have Eva tomorrow morning for her hysterectomy! So this is going to be a very busy bus! I will bring snacks and a lot of good wishes for everyone.

Hugs and prayers to all for great outcomes and speedy recoveries.
    Carol
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Options
    I am so there
    I am so there with fruit, cheese, and crackers to go with that ginger Martini. And of course, lots of prayers and hugs.

Balleina
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ballerina said:

I am so there
    I am so there with fruit, cheese, and crackers to go with that ginger Martini. And of course, lots of prayers and hugs.

Balleina

You are going to be fine
    You are going to be fine because no one messes with the pink sistahs!