Hello Beautiful Ladies

epark
epark Member Posts: 339
Good Morning Everyone

Its been awhile since I been on and wrote anything but I do make it a point to get on at times to catch up on everyone...I like to see my pink sisters posting...you guys are always on my mind...

Well is been crazy over my neck of the wood... I just got back from San Francisco and had a fabulous time... that place is awesome... now I’m getting ready for my hysterectomy for this coming Wed the 21st... can wait to get that over with...However, my GYN was giving me a physical and felt a "nodule" which now she wants me to get a Breast MRI...all I can think of was not another curve ball thrown at me...UGHHHH...I am trying to stay positive I mean after all I just finish chemo in Oct. rads in Jan. and had a PETSCAN in Dec. but I know in the breast cancer world that does not mean much... anyways I'm trying to live for the moment and enjoy everyday God gives me and not worry about the future... because like they say we might leave this world another way....

Beautiful Ladies Take Care and God Bless
Eva

Comments

• missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Oh, Eva--this is not what you wanted to hear
    You didn't need this on top of the upcoming hysterectomy, but let's think positive and assume it's a benign cyst or something. Are you getting the breast MRI before the surgery? I hope it's soon, so that you can put that worry to rest with good results.

You have a wonderful positive attitude and that will get you very far. Please keep us updated and we'll have to get that pink bus cleaned up and gassed up for Wednesday for your surgery.

Take good care.

Hugs, Renee
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Hi Eva
    So glad to hear that you had a great time in San Fran. I love the city, the food and the people.

Didn't like to hear that they found a nodule, was it in the breast, lung??? Stay positive until told otherwise... yeah easier said than done. Will they check out the nodule b4 or after the hysterectomy.

Keep us posted. Hugs and prayers.
    Carol
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    camul said:

Hi Eva
    So glad to hear that you had a great time in San Fran. I love the city, the food and the people.

Didn't like to hear that they found a nodule, was it in the breast, lung??? Stay positive until told otherwise... yeah easier said than done. Will they check out the nodule b4 or after the hysterectomy.

Carol

Hi Eva
    I love San Francisco too.
    Forgive if it sounds insensitive: why do you need hysterectomy? You are very young.
    Wishing you luck and lear and clean MRI.
    Hugs
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Eva,
    Glad to hear you had such a wonderful trip. However, sorry to hear about the "nodule". Will keep my fingers crossed that it is nothing. Sending positive thoughts, prayers and hugs your way.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339

Hi Eva
    I love San Francisco too.
    Forgive if it sounds insensitive: why do you need hysterectomy? You are very young.
    Wishing you luck and lear and clean MRI.
    Hugs

Flower.... I don't think
    Flower.... I don't think your question is an insensitive. I have endometriosis so they feel is wise to get a hysetercomy since I'm estrogen positive so I told them if it decrease my chances of getting the cancer back go for it...

Carol they found the nodule in my breast.l was hoping to get the MRI before my surgery but the next available appt is the 27 of march.... I will keep you posted
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    UGH is right
    Hi Eva -- Good to see you post and thank you for letting us know how you are doing. I went to CA and did a road trip there, and had a great time, but missed San Francisco. Really wanted to go. I made it as far as Monte Rey to San Diego, Encinitas, joshua trees...I simply love CA. It's the only place where I would move to from NY, in the US. Glad you had a great time.

UGH about the MRI. But like I always say, better safe than sorry. Did you get rads? I've been feeling some weird swollen things in my breast as well. And I actually feel things inside. It could be from the rads. The skin goes through a lot of changes after that, and the cells change. I go for my MRI next week and I'm nervous, of course. But we have to do this to be safe. I'll have you in prayers, but somehow, I think it's related to the rads (if you took them). Praying that you your MRI is clean.

Let us know how you turn out please...

Hugs
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Eva,
    Glad to hear you had such a wonderful trip. However, sorry to hear about the "nodule". Will keep my fingers crossed that it is nothing. Sending positive thoughts, prayers and hugs your way.

xoxo,
    Jean

Your trip sounds great!
    Your trip sounds great! Prayers and positive thoughts!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    on the list
    You are on the prayer list. Glad you took time for a vacation.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    on the list
    You are on the prayer list. Glad you took time for a vacation.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Hi Eva
    I'm so glad you had a great time on your trip. You earned it!

As far as the nodule, praying it turns out to be nothing. As always, I love your positive attitude. Leave it in God's hands.

Good luck with your hysterectomy. Please PM me if I can do anything at all.....I'm only a few hours away.

Hugs and Prayers, Debi
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

UGH is right
    Hi Eva -- Good to see you post and thank you for letting us know how you are doing. I went to CA and did a road trip there, and had a great time, but missed San Francisco. Really wanted to go. I made it as far as Monte Rey to San Diego, Encinitas, joshua trees...I simply love CA. It's the only place where I would move to from NY, in the US. Glad you had a great time.

UGH about the MRI. But like I always say, better safe than sorry. Did you get rads? I've been feeling some weird swollen things in my breast as well. And I actually feel things inside. It could be from the rads. The skin goes through a lot of changes after that, and the cells change. I go for my MRI next week and I'm nervous, of course. But we have to do this to be safe. I'll have you in prayers, but somehow, I think it's related to the rads (if you took them). Praying that you your MRI is clean.

Let us know how you turn out please...

Hugs

Very sorry that you have to
    Very sorry that you have to have a MRI. Good luck and please post when you know your results.

Hugs, Diane
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    debi.18 said:

Hi Eva
    I'm so glad you had a great time on your trip. You earned it!

As far as the nodule, praying it turns out to be nothing. As always, I love your positive attitude. Leave it in God's hands.

Good luck with your hysterectomy. Please PM me if I can do anything at all.....I'm only a few hours away.

Hugs and Prayers, Debi

So sorry that you can't have
    So sorry that you can't have your planned surgery next week. I am praying that you will get only good news with your test. Keep us updated.

Hugs, Jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

So sorry that you can't have
    So sorry that you can't have your planned surgery next week. I am praying that you will get only good news with your test. Keep us updated.

Hugs, Jan

Wow - that's a lot
    Hysterectomy 3/21 and then breast MRI 3/27? Here's hoping the hysterectomy will be a piece of cake (mine was), and the MRI clear. You've been on such a roller coaster this past year.

Glad you enjoyed your visit to SF.

Our pink bus will be very busy this week. I'll be on board for you in addition to sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Suzanne
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

Wow - that's a lot
    Hysterectomy 3/21 and then breast MRI 3/27? Here's hoping the hysterectomy will be a piece of cake (mine was), and the MRI clear. You've been on such a roller coaster this past year.

Glad you enjoyed your visit to SF.

Our pink bus will be very busy this week. I'll be on board for you in addition to sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Suzanne

Eva... Wishing YOU all the BEST!!!
    Happy you had a Wonderful time in SF. Sorry we were not able to connect. Perhaps next time!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you for your upcoming procedures!!!

Big Hugs!!!
    Mitzi
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Mitzi333 said:

Eva... Wishing YOU all the BEST!!!
    Happy you had a Wonderful time in SF. Sorry we were not able to connect. Perhaps next time!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you for your upcoming procedures!!!

Big Hugs!!!
    Mitzi

Oh Eva!
    I, too, am glad you had a great time in San Francisco. It is absolutely one of my favorite cities. We live in Philadelphia, PA, so we don't get to go out there very often. I an sorry you have to go through all the anxiety and fear again. I will certainly pray that it's nothing more than an irritated gland. I will keep you in my prayers with all my pink sisters.

Hugs
    Pam
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    camul said:

Hi Eva

Carol

When are you having the MRI
    When are you having the MRI Eva? Good luck to you and praying for good results!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    camul said:

Hi Eva

Carol

When are you having the MRI
    When are you having the MRI Eva? Good luck to you and praying for good results!