Knock, knock

Options
2»

Comments

• Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Will be there with rings on
    Will be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes.

Hugs Frankie
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Fear
    Dear Ayse,

I have lung mets and recall my oncologist telling me that lungs can show many, many things that are not malignant.

I shall be with you in that pet scan room sending positive thoughts all through that machine that it find nothing more than an inflammatory nothing.

Then you can tell "Fear" it has the wrong door, wrong number, wrong planet and wrong galaxy.

Best to you,

Doris
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Fear
    Dear Ayse,

I have lung mets and recall my oncologist telling me that lungs can show many, many things that are not malignant.

I shall be with you in that pet scan room sending positive thoughts all through that machine that it find nothing more than an inflammatory nothing.

Then you can tell "Fear" it has the wrong door, wrong number, wrong planet and wrong galaxy.

Best to you,

Doris

well put Doris, I say Kick
    well put Doris, I say Kick it to the curb Ayse!
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    I will be on that bus!
    Sorry you have to deal with this.

Positive thoughts and prayers!

Jennifer
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Six months later....WTF!?!
    Six months later....WTF!?! That is so very wrong! Any chance your paperwork got confused with someone else? I'd be really wondering about that since it took them six months to get you the letter.

Regardless, I'll be on that bus. For you, I think we should all find inspiring or funny poems and have a poetry reading.

Here's mine for you...

There is another sky by Emily Dickinson

There is another sky,
    Ever serene and fair,
    And there is another sunshine,
    Though it be darkness there;
    Never mind faded forests, Austin(Ayse),
    Never mind silent fields -
    Here is a little forest,
    Whose leaf is ever green;
    Here is a brighter garden,
    Where not a frost has been;
    In its unfading flowers
    I hear the bright bee hum:
    Prithee, my brother(sister),
    Into my garden come!

Hugs,

Linda
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Six months later....WTF!?! That is so very wrong! Any chance your paperwork got confused with someone else? I'd be really wondering about that since it took them six months to get you the letter.

Regardless, I'll be on that bus. For you, I think we should all find inspiring or funny poems and have a poetry reading.

Here's mine for you...

There is another sky,
    Ever serene and fair,
    Here is a little forest,
    In its unfading flowers
    Into my garden come!

Hugs,

Linda

Praying that spot turns out
    Praying that spot turns out to be NOTHING! Keep the faith and know we all love you and are hoping and praying for good results.

Hugs!

Sylvia
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    sea60 said:

Praying that spot turns out
    Praying that spot turns out to be NOTHING! Keep the faith and know we all love you and are hoping and praying for good results.

Hugs!

Sylvia

Praying for you, dear
    Praying for you, dear Ayse!

xoxo
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

Here's mine for you...

There is another sky,
    Ever serene and fair,
    Here is a little forest,
    In its unfading flowers
    Into my garden come!

Hugs,

Linda

I KNOW you got my back sisters
    Here I go gulp. And I am taking with me truckloads of good energy.
    This weekend I kept so darn busy that I dont even know where the weekend went.
    I even did scandinavian dancing.... dont ask haha. Freddy and I went there expecting
    A show it turns out it was dance classes not a performance. So the bell dancing queen
    And the salsa king threw a few shapes and became the show. After an hour or so we took
    The first escape opportunity and made a mad dash for the door. Like in the cartoons there
    Is now an ayse and freddy shaped hole in their door. So here I go chuckling in...
    Thank you so so much for your inwaivering support and inspiration. I read and reread your
    Posts this morning and Linda what lovely poem!
    Hugs
    Ayse
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    aysemari said:

I KNOW you got my back sisters
    Here I go gulp. And I am taking with me truckloads of good energy.
    This weekend I kept so darn busy that I dont even know where the weekend went.
    I even did scandinavian dancing.... dont ask haha. Freddy and I went there expecting
    A show it turns out it was dance classes not a performance. So the bell dancing queen
    And the salsa king threw a few shapes and became the show. After an hour or so we took
    The first escape opportunity and made a mad dash for the door. Like in the cartoons there
    Is now an ayse and freddy shaped hole in their door. So here I go chuckling in...
    Thank you so so much for your inwaivering support and inspiration. I read and reread your
    Posts this morning and Linda what lovely poem!
    Hugs
    Ayse

Pet Scan
    Ayse, I am a little late, but grabbed ahold of the back bumper of the Pink Bus as you went by. Wouldn't miss being a part of your cheering squad for anything. Let us know when you have the results, and in the meantime, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, Judy
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Fighting With You!
    Hi, Ayse,

So sorry I am behind on my posts, but please know that I am praying for you each and every moment!

Dorene
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Hugs & Prayers
    Oh Ayse... I am so sorry to hear the news. Please keep us posted on how you are doing and know that you have many Pinks praying for you and sending positive energy your way. So wonderful to hear Freddy is being supportive and stands firmly by your side. The pup helps too, no doubt.

Hugs to you dear one.
    Ines
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed this...
    Hi Ayse -- I'm sorry I missed this post. But I made the bus! And here I am praying that everything is OK. Please let us know when you get a chance. In the meantime, sending positive energy your way.
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options

Sorry I missed this...
    Hi Ayse -- I'm sorry I missed this post. But I made the bus! And here I am praying that everything is OK. Please let us know when you get a chance. In the meantime, sending positive energy your way.

Ayse
    So sorry I'm late but my prayers are totally with you and around you. The energy of the pinks will carry you through along with the love of your Freddy and your new puppy.

Many Hugs

Pam
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options

Sorry I missed this...

Ayse
    So sorry I'm late but my prayers are totally with you and around you. The energy of the pinks will carry you through along with the love of your Freddy and your new puppy.

Many Hugs

Pam
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    I missed the bus
    Dear Ayse,

I also am on this site occasionally. Sorry that I missed the bus. I am praying that the Pet scan shows that you are fine.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle