Spring Ahead

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
Don't forget to set our clocks/watches ahead tonight for the start of 'Daylight Savings Time'.

Susan

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Yep!
    Spent the day hauling out my parents place since they are both in nursing homes. So parched, I stopped at Dunkin to get an iced coffee - so I'll be up half the night AND lose an hour of sleep - what was I thinkin'? At least I can sleep in a bit tomorrow.

But - daylight til 7ish! I'm going to start walking (for excercise - I already walk, you know what I mean!) again Monday. Start with a mile and work my way up. I've been doing Weight Watchers and have plateaued (sp?). Which might be due to ice cream and Ghiradelli raspberry squares....

Sue
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Yep!
    Spent the day hauling out my parents place since they are both in nursing homes. So parched, I stopped at Dunkin to get an iced coffee - so I'll be up half the night AND lose an hour of sleep - what was I thinkin'? At least I can sleep in a bit tomorrow.

But - daylight til 7ish! I'm going to start walking (for excercise - I already walk, you know what I mean!) again Monday. Start with a mile and work my way up. I've been doing Weight Watchers and have plateaued (sp?). Which might be due to ice cream and Ghiradelli raspberry squares....

Sue

well, lets see .. my DVR clock states its 4:43 a.m.
    while my grandfathers clock is chiming on 3:30 a.m. -- Was I confused, yes, but
    for only a few minutes -- I realize the time switch while sucking down my first
    cup of coffee, and watching the Pioneer Women cooking show.

My internal clock is confused, upset and slightly off -- I fell asleep at 6:30 p.m.
    last night --- LOL, I guess my body is telling me its tired, and needs to rest,
    and recovery from surgery .. I want to go, go ..

Sue .. keep up the great work on WW - plateau or otherwise, .. and walking a mile -- I am so proud of you!!!

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Chemo brain!
    No, I didn't forget to set my clocks. I set them back, instead of forward! DUH.

Sue, get those walking shoes on. It does help. Hang in there with WW. I am back on track with WW. I gained so much during chemo and just couldn't get my head back into it. However, these last 2 months it has been working. I am getting pretty close to my new goal. I still have a long way to go to get back to my original pre-chemo goal and weight.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Even wierder....
    Until the end of March, Europe stays 'back'...now, it is only 8 hours between here and So Cal....*smile*....I gain another hour to which I can call, and still not bother anyone....

Dutch knuffels, Kathi