Dogs, Cats, Goats, and Pets.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options
    3 Little Angles
    I have 1 yellow tabbly cat named Puma. He weighs about 21 pounds and rules the house. He looks like the cartoon cat in Puss and Boots. I have a black and white cat named Spot who loves the snuggle and be held. Dad found both of those in a trash can. My little one is a Maine **** cat named Firefly. I got her at work and she only weighed one pound. Since she was so young she did not get very big. She is very smart and loves to help me clean the house. When I tell her it is times to do chores she comes running.

Kathy
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    The Nizzmeister
    Proud mamma to my four legged naked dog, Noah. Better known as Nizzy. :D
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

The Nizzmeister
    Proud mamma to my four legged naked dog, Noah. Better known as Nizzy. :D

Noodle...
    How is the little man.....

You know I thought for sure that Stacey would post up her goat....

JG
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    The Rowdy Powdy!
    Hi all:

This is Rowdy my almost 14 year old sheltie. Remember I do have Sammy the 5 years dachshund and had to put the Blue Boo (the other sheltie down almost a year ago). All were wonderful caregivers for Charlie, but Rowdy seemed to be the most aware of what all was going on and he definitely knew something was up the night I came home and his "Daddy" had passed away. So now he and Sammy are my lifelines. He's a real sweetie.

Jan (Basketcase)
  • hislove40
    hislove40 Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Sophie and the gang

My pic is of my boxer Sophie who as my sister puts it is my heart dog and the only female I have. I also have 3 min pin males and 2 female cats. I also do rescue for an organization and have several male fosters that are almost all unadoptable due to age, medical or behaviors. They are all very precious to me and I can't say enough for their healing powers of mind body and soul. I've seen them bless so many people not to mention people. I couldnt even imagine my life without animals or children :))))
  • hislove40
    hislove40 Member Posts: 51
    Options
    hislove40 said:

Sophie and the gang

My pic is of my boxer Sophie who as my sister puts it is my heart dog and the only female I have. I also have 3 min pin males and 2 female cats. I also do rescue for an organization and have several male fosters that are almost all unadoptable due to age, medical or behaviors. They are all very precious to me and I can't say enough for their healing powers of mind body and soul. I've seen them bless so many people not to mention people. I couldnt even imagine my life without animals or children :))))

This is why you should preview your comments :))))
    ....I meant not to mention how much they all bless me :))))
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    hislove40 said:

This is why you should preview your comments :))))
    ....I meant not to mention how much they all bless me :))))

Ok..so now you know
    I don't really have a goat(or a sheep)or actually even this particular cat.
    Our cat is a black cat named Lucy. This cat is Ferdinand Magellan, my daughters cat.
    But it is a cute picture (and probably a nice break from the Goats) so here it is..
    Love to see all these cute pets.
    Stacey

PS..I would be an orange tiger cat if I could upload my new picture...it seems I am destined to be a blue box or a never ending goat. oh well.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Noodle...
    How is the little man.....

You know I thought for sure that Stacey would post up her goat....

JG

Nizzy
    He is good, except it seems he keeps getting ticks on him! So gross. Poor little guy. He freaks out when we try and keep him still to get them off.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Nizzy
    He is good, except it seems he keeps getting ticks on him! So gross. Poor little guy. He freaks out when we try and keep him still to get them off.

HairLess
    Well, at least being nearly hairless has it's advantages....easy to see the little buggers.

JG
  • olybee
    olybee Member Posts: 85
    Options
    staceya said:

Ok..so now you know
    I don't really have a goat(or a sheep)or actually even this particular cat.
    Our cat is a black cat named Lucy. This cat is Ferdinand Magellan, my daughters cat.
    But it is a cute picture (and probably a nice break from the Goats) so here it is..
    Love to see all these cute pets.
    Stacey

PS..I would be an orange tiger cat if I could upload my new picture...it seems I am destined to be a blue box or a never ending goat. oh well.

I love this post enough that I've finally bothered to add a pic to our posts. My family all LOVE animals, and over the years our sons were growing up, I think we had every imaginable creature in our house as pets - from hissing cockroaches to all manner of reptiles, fish, birds, rats, cats & dogs. We're now down to just a cat and two springer spaniels. The pic is Puddle, our oldest boy (he's now 8). Loved reading about everyone's extended family members!
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    olybee said:

I love this post enough that I've finally bothered to add a pic to our posts. My family all LOVE animals, and over the years our sons were growing up, I think we had every imaginable creature in our house as pets - from hissing cockroaches to all manner of reptiles, fish, birds, rats, cats & dogs. We're now down to just a cat and two springer spaniels. The pic is Puddle, our oldest boy (he's now 8). Loved reading about everyone's extended family members!

I feel so blue
    well, my avatar does. I don't want to be a goat anymore.
    Stacey
  • BrianKrashpad
    BrianKrashpad Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Our Chi-weenie
    is called Sadie. Chi-weenie has no relation to any sort of dong. It's a Mexican Hotdog, a/k/a a Dachshund-Chihuahua mix. Not too bright but lots of love.

Tried to post a pic of her in this msg when she recently went exploring-- in our fireplace! But didn't "take" inline. Will post on my profile page.
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options

Our Chi-weenie
    is called Sadie. Chi-weenie has no relation to any sort of dong. It's a Mexican Hotdog, a/k/a a Dachshund-Chihuahua mix. Not too bright but lots of love.

Tried to post a pic of her in this msg when she recently went exploring-- in our fireplace! But didn't "take" inline. Will post on my profile page.

I had to go look at the pic....
    LOL...little stinker! She's a cutie pie :).

p
  • BrianKrashpad
    BrianKrashpad Member Posts: 188
    Options

I had to go look at the pic....
    LOL...little stinker! She's a cutie pie :).

p

a cutie pie
    We joke that's the only thing that's kept her alive with the trouble she gets into.

;)