Mourning Dawns

Options
mruble
mruble Member Posts: 174
As much as I don't want to be in a position where I need to join this group, the reality is that I'm now a candidate for membership. I know a number of people here are members. Would you mind telling me how to join?

Thanks,
Mary, widow of Chad
Diagnosed October 12, 2009 at 4a; left us behind 3/1/2012

Comments

• GerryS
    GerryS Member Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    membership....
    Mary,
    As a caregiver, you certainly have lived the EC battle. Your care of Chad makes you a valuable asset to this community. We hope you continue to share your experiences with this group. I am glad that you will continue to join us, I can't imagine the heartache you must be going thru following the loss of your husband. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

i guess there is a Facebook edition of this group. I am not sure how to join, so others may be able to help you there.

Thanks for your continued support and God Bless.....

Gerry
  • mrsbotch
    mrsbotch Member Posts: 349
    Options
    mourning dawns
    Hi Mary
    I am so sorry about Chad. I am not on this site much anymore. I lost Vince on Feb 23rd 2011. He had recurrent EC.
    I joined the Mourning Dawns soon after and they are a wonderful group of women.
    Please e-mail me at mrsbotch@hotmail.com and I will send one of the moderator's your e-mail address.

Much love to you and I know how hard this is for you. You are not alone, that is for sure.This EC is a deadly evil cancer.

Please e-/mail me when you can

Barbara
  • mrsbotch
    Options
    mourning dawns
    Hi Mary
    I am so sorry about Chad. I am not on this site much anymore. I lost Vince on Feb 23rd 2011. He had recurrent EC.
    Please e-mail me at mrsbotch@hotmail.com and I will send one of the moderator's your e-mail address.

Much love to you and I know how hard this is for you. You are not alone, that is for sure.This EC is a deadly evil cancer.

Barbara
  • mrsbotch
    Options
    mourning dawns
    Hi Mary

Barbara
  • mrsbotch
    Options
    mourning dawns
    Hi Mary

Barbara
  • ritawaite13
    ritawaite13 Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Dawns
    Hi Mary,
    I sent you a Facebook message on this. For the rest of you who may be wondering about the Dawns; there are some wonderful ladies in this group, but, overall I found their stories too sad for me to deal with at this time. Some want to share every detail of their lives and my email box was being so bombarded with stuff that I actually had to block them. I still check in at the website message board from time to time but just wanted to pass this along.
    Rita